Page 1 of 4
I'm on fire posting threads in the metal forum, haven't done this in a while, lawl.. But I came up with a thought, I was really wondering how it would sound if Immortal covered Seek N Destroy rofl, ..

Post your silly covers, which band would you like to hear covering a totally irrelevant song based on their genre ? I think this'll be fun, plus, providing a new thread in the mettle forum.. haha.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Opeth covering Beyonce's 'Crazy In Love', and I'm not kidding either. I think that would actually be kind of cool provided that they covered Jay-Z's rapping decently.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
As a wise UGer once said
Nile - Walk Like An Egyptian

Personally, I'd love to see Megadeth cover Call Of Ktulu, then bust into Hanger 18 and Dave screaming "HAHA! SUCKS TO BE YOU! I WROTE THAT!"
HammerFall making a cover of "U can't touch this" would be awesome. Stop hammertime!
Originally posted by rat
Squirrels should all die, the oxygen thiefs!
Mastodon to do Three Dog Nights "One is the Loneliest Number"

Oh ****, thats already happened.
Candlemass - The Safety Dance

Not sure why, but it would be sweet.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I would love to hear Electric Wizard cover Slaves Shall Serve by Behemoth.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by TheUnForgiven
HammerFall making a cover of "U can't touch this" would be awesome. Stop hammertime!

oh yeah, I'd love to see rammstein (although not metal in this forum) do that song as well: (low voice) 'HALT! HAMMERZEIT!'
Quote by mr kipling
I would love to hear Electric Wizard cover Slaves Shall Serve by Behemoth.

Actually, this thread shalt now become a list of the bands that shoudl cover Slaves shall Serve.

I'll start with Fall Out Boy.
Necrophagist covering Heart of Glass...that would be awesome!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Necrophagist covering Heart of Glass...that would be awesome!

Morbid Angel covering Beat It.
Quote by webbtje

Morbid Angel covering Beat It.

LOL

Meshuggah covering Lowrider?

Vader covering Lollipop? Hed have to do that typical Peter thing where he yells this thing that sounds like "hhherase!" then it gets into the really fast part hahaha he does it in like...every first track on their albums.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
NO! WAIT!

Meshuggah covering Roots Bloody Roots.

Just think of the awesomeness... it's a perfect song for them to apply their style to.
LOW RIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

*Chuggah chug chug chug chug, chuggah, chug, chug chug chug*
Quote by tarlkea
UMMM COB DUZ BRITNY SPEARS LOL

oh wait...

But seriously, Opeth need to do more covers. Of prog and metal.
^Opeth covering Shine On you Crazy Diamond would be epic in proportions unknown to this day.
Hardcore Cover of Fergie's Glamorous. If u actually listen, theres a possiblity for a tapping solo at the end, cos in the real version theres a synth kinda tap style lick.
SYL doing Black Betty.

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BLACK BETTY BABMBAMBMABMABAMBAMBMB WAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLACK BETTY BAM BA ****IN BAMB!!!!!!!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
SYL doing Black Betty.

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BLACK BETTY BABMBAMBMABMABAMBAMBMB WAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLACK BETTY BAM BA ****IN BAMB!!!!!!!

That would actually be fvcking awesome! I want Behemoth to cover Turning Japanese.
Quote by dead-fish
SYL doing Black Betty.

that would be ****ing awesome!

how great would it be if Finntroll did a cover of that Irish folk song about that lady who sold mussels and **** and died? hahahaha
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by webbtje
^Opeth covering Shine On you Crazy Diamond would be epic in proportions unknown to this day.

Indeed it would
Quote by Teh Forest King
that would be ****ing awesome!

how great would it be if Finntroll did a cover of that Irish folk song about that lady who sold mussels and **** and died? hahahaha

Yeah, Finntroll covering Irish folksongs would be awesome too!
i say Dimmu Borgir should cover the ScoobyDoo theme
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Metallica covering Bad Religion's You. I can actually hear this coming out very good...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by mr freezy
Sunno)))-You suffer

/Thread

And, Opeth covering Pink Floyd would be cool, they could have a covering contest with Dream Theater
Last edited by Mr. President at Mar 16, 2008,
Cannibal Corpse - Tommy The Cat. We'll see what's Webster's real worth on teh bass...
cannibal corpse covering total eclipse of the heart
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Page 1 of 4