I dont whether i have a good singing voice or not.. ok i know its out of tune and out of rhytm buts that becuase i have no music to sing which is very stupid of me.. im planning to sing in an alternative/christian band.. is my voice ok or not? i need constructive criticism not "you're fag that can sing"-esque comments.. please be mature enough

thanks

http://boomp3.com/m/a3757f0fef9f/sound-clip
http://boomp3.com/m/ec8e3456ad63/sound-clip
Last edited by zackywackyhacky at Mar 16, 2008,
Well... For sure you'll need tons of practice. We can't say anything good about your voice, when you are singing totally out of tune and rhythm. Stop screaming and focus on the notes mate, that's what it is all about.
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
You;re def not a solo singer, but with music behind it, it wouldn't be that bad, maybe. You don't have full control of pitch.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Ummmmmm do you play guitar if soo maybes stick wit that i duno lol have a good one
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Second one is way better than the first I reckon, but I suppose the recording quality probably doesn't do you any favours.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I recommend sticking to instruments.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
yeah dude that was pretty bad stick with other instruments.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
naw i mean what can i do to hone my singing.. can anyone teach me a practice.. i heard the onerpublic guy is selftaught so my hopes are a bit high.. can i do backup vocals though? not the "la la ooh" thing but sing maybe a line or a verse..
Oh my god, that first one was HORRIBLE!

Second wasn't so good either, just practice alot, get classes from a professional teacher(can't remember what they are called), and you may just sound good.

But I wouldn't go to war with that in my arsenal, if you know what I'm saying.
Quote by zackywackyhacky
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sjjJrNxPQGs

okay so thats me singing in my old band.. hmm?

I thought that was okay. The other recordings were terrible, though.
Just keep singing but not in a way that would do damage. You will improve. You MUST improve.
HI GUYS!
Quote by richiemokkiez
Just keep singing but not in a way that would do damage. You will improve. You MUST improve.

best answer so far.. thx bro
In the words of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: I haven't heard noises like that since I caught my balls in the lawn sprinklers.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
To put it short.

You suck. But who knows with practice.

The YouTube video: that was ALMOST ok. You seem to have a problem with preforming courage. Things went far nicer after a while. In the beginning you were kinda holding yourself back and it sounded like you were singing through your nose.

Get some practice and then find some courage to preform in front of an audience(singing in front of your close relatives might help at first, but you need to move on to absolute strangers real fast)
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Your no axl rose are you? You sound like them fags off kerrang.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.