Both look kind of appealing...anyone seen either of these? Were they good?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Semipro was hilarious!!!

Haven't seen Doomsday yet though.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
I was going to go watch Semi-pro. Them films are kind of terrible but also hilarious. Actually some are just crap, like Night at the Museum.
Semi-Pro is like the Titanic but full of bears ;o

Go see it. Hilarious [:
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Doomsday looks better because it's not rated 12a, it's a British film, it looks more interesting, it doesn't try to be funny, it doesn't feature Will Ferrell desperately trying to live up to the brilliance of Anchorman - he needs to realise that Anchorman will never be surpassed. More, and more and more reasons.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Wow theres lots of new users on this forum... When I used to come on here it was all about the people who joined in 04. Anyway i thought doomsday looked cool and im a fan of movies like evil dead and even planet terror (though not so much). And I love will ferrall movies but im kind of tired of his sports movies. Is semi pro on par with blades of glory?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
seen semi-pro last night, it was awsome!
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Doomsday was brilliant, I had an incredible amount of fun while watching it. If you liked those movies you listed ^^, then I believe you'll love Doomsday.
My God, it's full of stars!
Doomsday is my new favorite movie! A lot of decapitating but the storyline is good. Main character did awesome. Some funny parts, nothing really scary. I love the whole anarchy thing, pretty sweet!
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
Doomsday was badass. Really fun movie with enough action to keep you happy from start to finish. And you'll get a couple of laughs here and there.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic