As far as I can tell JerryC has one like this (mind the PUs) and says it's a ESP Horizon FR-II .The is no such color in either ESP site or any of the reseller website I can find. So, is this outdated model or something?

I'm looking at an offer for one used for around $1900. The current FR-II series is around $2750 but not sure if the price applies for this particular one.

I'm just a sucker for that color and finish. :drool:
Last edited by hminh87 at Mar 16, 2008,
Honestly, thats incredibly overpriced for what youre getting IMO.

Get a Caparison. Itll kick the **** out of any ESP youd ever have.

edit: Its not outdated, but its not a US model. Its a standard ESP in Japan though.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I know the price is a bit too high. But that color and finish is rarely seen on any guitar. If anyone find a similar for lower price please recommend right away. I don't give a **** about PUs since I will just replace them anyway...
Quote by hminh87
As far as I can tell JerryC has one like this (mind the PUs) and says it's a ESP Horizon FR-II .The is no such color in either ESP site or any of the reseller website I can find. So, is this outdated model or something?

I'm looking at an offer for one used for around $1900. The current FR-II series is around $2750 but not sure if the price applies for this particular one.

I'm just a sucker for that color and finish. :drool:

You live in sweden dontcha? o.o
I've seen that exact pic on "blocket"! It's sorta like Ebay.
I Like Cake
Quote by Epic_Name
You live in sweden dontcha? o.o
I've seen that exact pic on "blocket"! It's sorta like Ebay.

Yepp. The guy who owns this guitar lives in the same area as me. Just wanna ask if it really worth it.
Quote by hminh87
Yepp. The guy who owns this guitar lives in the same area as me. Just wanna ask if it really worth it.

I see, I would go for it. That is if you really want a Horizon.
Atleast try it out. It's not that pricey though, 12500 Kr is a pretty good price for a ESP isn't it?
I Like Cake
Quote by hminh87

Nah dude. I wouldnt do it. But I am telling you, if you have that kind of money to get a guitar, get a caparison! They are so worth it!

Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
If you're getting a Caparison then get a TAT II.

GAAWD they're hawt!
I Like Cake
Caparison... never heard of them before. How are their quality compare to Gibson, Fender, Ibanez and ESP?
Quality is top notch.

Evergrey
The Absence
Symphony X
Mattias IA Eklundh
The Haunted
NOCTURNAL RITES
Killswitch Engage
Soilwork

^All of those bands has got artists playing Caparisons.
I Like Cake
They are individually made. They are made in Japan by a luthier who used to work for Jackson.

He makes them all by hand, one by one...with expect craftsmen. They are probably the best guitars in the world aside from other customs...just ask Peter Joseph from The Absence, Anders Bjorler from The Haunted, Michael Romeo from Symphony X, The guy from Evergrey...and millions of other guys.

Caparisons rock dude. They slay a gibson, fender, ibanez, or esp any day.
Quote by tarlkea
Nah, the Horus's and the Dellinger II's are around $1900. Theres a caparison ebay seller who has decent prices on them.
Quote by tarlkea
Er there's a Horus Snow Cloud with Emg's on "blocket" for 11 000 kr. Go for that.
I Like Cake