Hi!

There is a Song where I could play a part on the guitar. It's a solo for guitar and I think the song is a bit older. I asked a lot of people and everyone knows this song but no one could tell me it's Title or who it wrote/performed/whatever.

The tab goes like this:

e|---7-----7-----7-----7-----5-----3-----3-----2-----0-----0-----3-----7-----12----12--------
h|-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-------
G|-------0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|---12----12----10----8-----8-----7-----5-----5-----7-----8-----7-----8-----7-----11--------
h|-----0-----0-----0-----0-------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------0-----0-----0-----0-----------------------------------------------------------------
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|---8-----6-----7-----5-----3-----3-----2-----0-----2-----2-----2-----2-----3-----0---------
h|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas?

Thx in advance!

nomike aka Michael Postmann

PS: From the second line on I only know what to play on the e String but I hope you get what I mean....