Well last summer i went to a Ted Nugent concert here in Evansville ane no one knew who was opening for Ted and these group named Crooked X. They are from Coweta, Oklahoma and the band consists of four 13 year olds (at least they were 13 when i saw the) but anyways check them out!!

Myspace Page

Homepage
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
I nearly started cracking up as soon as I saw the singer.
He looks like he should have a wimpy whiny voice.

Good music though, even though I usually don't like that type of music.
I'm doubting the singer actually.... singing like that.

Srsly, he's 14. Does he have the same amount of testosterone as... uh... Rosie O'Donnel?
o damn i didnt kno they were on rockband thats tight and yea the singer does sound alot older than he is...and looks. hah
-BiOhAZarD722-
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
I bet you they're all 30 year old midgets.

And i found that slightly comical.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
there already sell outs hahah.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
They're local (I'm from Oklahoma) and I really don't get what the big deal about them is.
dude they kick ass and they are only 14! thats y!!
-BiOhAZarD722-
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6