hey guys i just change my strings to 10s from 9s and its works fine i hnk ,,,, BUT when i divebomb its returns 100% to tuning but when i use my trmolo to make the tone higher(dunnow what its called) it doesnt go back to tuning,,,,,,,,,

any help???

sorry for my english
umm yeah .. what's the guitar... i guess it's some cheap squier thingy

get a real guitar that will stay in tune... that's what i say
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
i think the best thing to do would be not to do the thing you do that makes it go outta tune, and just do the thing you do that makes it in tune (aka the divebomb)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Check if the open note is the same as a 12th fret harmonic.. The neck could be bowed/bent/whatever its called
What kind of bridge do you have?
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by blaziken_xcv143
ibanez rg350ex,,,,, edge III:P

well theres your problem
have you adjusted everything so its level?
i havent had any experience with anything other than OFRs, besides a few string changes
but my friends who have sub standard trems cant pull up without it going out of tune, so maybe its something like that
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
well theres your problem
have you adjusted everything so its level?
i havent had any experience with anything other than OFRs, besides a few string changes
but my friends who have sub standard trems cant pull up without it going out of tune, so maybe its something like that

Are you refering to me? I have a "sub standard" trem and it doesnt go out of tune when I pull up.
i think i´ve heard something like that happening i read from ibanezrules.com that if you pullup(or whaTEVER it is called) your trem return a 95%
he said that you can lub the knife edges and that it may make your trem to return to a 99%
he said that when diving is not a problem that it always come 100%, but with pullups if you are lucky you get 99%
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Quote by blaziken_xcv143
ibanez rg350ex,,,,, edge III:P

You just solved your own problem, edge III are unreliable.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC