Right, its another day....

i made a few compositions using guitar pro for my GCSE music, but cant get them off my computer without losing massive amounts of quality (microphone recording) or losing the RSE engine.

Is there any form of digital recorder i can download that will record the sounds produced by my computer and put it into a song format?

Thanks
Did you try the export MIDI option? I did that with a track I made and it sounded exactly the same. Then again...I didn't use RSE. Oh well, that's just my suggestion. Let me know if it works.
Yer this is what i did, export as midi on guitar pro, then on cubase or whatever they use, import a midi,
Yeah, thanks for your help. Dunno, when i tried exporting to MIDI i ended up losing the RSE..and losing any decent sounds on my composition :\
Quote by BMTuga
Check this program out:

"Free sound recorder"

Download URL: http://www.sound-recorder.biz/

There's some information on it in the site. Hope it's what you're looking for =)

It does exactly what Gpro does...i don't get any sound with the recording..just an empty shell.
Quote by Hypnotisation
It does exactly what Gpro does...i don't get any sound with the recording..just an empty shell.

hmm you want to record sound that's coming from your pc without mic right? This program works for me. I just open it "Free sound recorder". Set it to stereo mix (mistura estereo in my portuguese) and then I click in the red ball for it to record whatever the pc's playing. =/?
hands down.
I'll try again... :\

Thanks for the help though

EDIT: God dammit! Still, i get an empty shell of a song
Last edited by Hypnotisation at Mar 16, 2008,