Hey guise =D..

after years of playing without any effect pedals i want to buy sum pedals now..

i have an budget about 200€ and want to buy an wah pedal, an distortion pedal, an tremolo pedal and and delay pedal =)... or an multieffect thingy?
i don't know whether i should buy sum pedals or an multieffect thingy..
any suggestions?
and then any suggestions wich pedals or multieffect thingy i should get?

i thank you alot for your help =)
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
what kind of amp do you have just now?

id personally leave the multi fx pedal, and go for single pedals!
Top lel.
btw mudkip is my friends bong

and multi efect pedals are cool but not for performance, just to fool around with

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

yes... single pedals rock. Nyway, If I were you I'd buy an overdrive, not a distort pedal... And with a budget of 200€ bucks it's hard to get 4 quality pedals, maybe 2, but not for... As to the wah pedal I'd buy a Vox, but most people prefer Crybabies rather than Vox... =) good luck choosing
hands down.
I'd just get a cheap multi FX like a Digitech RP80, that way you can find out which effects you like and also figure out how to best use them. That way you'll know exactly what to look for when you decide to invest in specific pedals.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I'd personally replace your MG before thinking about pedals.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Check out Digitech's Multi-FX Pedals

i dont think theres any other way to get ALL those effects w/o spending more money
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Well i'm going to buy an Roland Cube 60 so don't care about the amp i have now... I'm mostly playing rock, blues, hard rock, etc.. i love soloing and yeah, need a bit tone variation^^..

I'm not thinking of buying the most expensive pedals, but cheap and good ones..

Yeah maybe i'm going for an Line 6 Pod 2 and the Pedal thingy for it... it'll cost about 260 € but that's not a problem if it costs a bit more^^.. what do you think about that? and what's your opinion about an line 6 floor pod?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Roland Cube is a modelling amp, and POD is a modelling effect, so buying them together probably wouldn't be a good idea. If I were you, I'd upgrade to a tube amp, or at least so-called hybrid like Vox AD30VT. This Vox would suit your needs for blues and rock, as well as soloing, Roland Cubes are better for playing metal.

You could buy this Vox and a Budda Bud-wah wah-wah pedal, which is truly amazing and way better than all the Voxes and Dunlops out there, and that should do the job.
Quote by zombiak
Roland Cube is a modelling amp, and POD is a modelling effect, so buying them together probably wouldn't be a good idea. If I were you, I'd upgrade to a tube amp, or at least so-called hybrid like Vox AD30VT. This Vox would suit your needs for blues and rock, as well as soloing, Roland Cubes are better for playing metal.

You could buy this Vox and a Budda Bud-wah wah-wah pedal, which is truly amazing and way better than all the Voxes and Dunlops out there, and that should do the job.

Oh bro thanks for that help!

Never thought this way!..
Well i'll think about buying the Vox!.. Any other suggestions out there?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
The modelling amps you're looking at have built in effects, so it may be a waste of money to buy an effects processor. And while there are some "cheap but good" pedals our there, most of the time, you get what you pay for, sadly.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
If you get a modelling amp with built in effcts like the Cube or Vox then there's little need for pedals of any sort, except something like a wah.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^The Vox has that crappy "auto wah," so you don't even need one of those.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^The Vox has that crappy "auto wah," so you don't even need one of those.

uhm i still want effect pedals.. xD.. we are gigging more often in the next time so i can't borrow pedals everytime we gig...
the amps we use on gigs are from a rich friend (yeah sum stacks^^)

but I RLY NEED PEDALS MAAAAn xD..

edit: capslock ownz
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Last edited by HeartRaz0r at Mar 16, 2008,
^Well if you honestly need pedals for gigging b/c you won't be using a modelling amp, then take steven seagull's advice and get a good effects processor until you get a firm grasp on what all the effects do and what you like.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^Well if you honestly need pedals for gigging b/c you won't be using a modelling amp, then take steven seagull's advice and get a good effects processor until you get a firm grasp on what all the effects do and what you like.

Ok thanks, i think it's an good idea!

Do you have any suggestions for an good effectsprocessor for about 260€?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Save up a little more and get a tube amp. You will only really need to use the pedals at the gigs, because modeling amps don't take other pedals well. So, it would be a waste to get pedals only for when you gig.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Save up a little more and get a tube amp. You will only really need to use the pedals at the gigs, because modeling amps don't take other pedals well. So, it would be a waste to get pedals only for when you gig.

it's not ONLY for gigging, it's for home fun, too but i need sum rly x_X
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_