Page 1 of 6
I was just wondering what you have seen rise and fall in your time here in the pit. Being an Oct 07er I only got the chance to see the rise and fall of pedo baiting, and the dying days of Icyhot and LOLWUT.
And the start of epic threads.

Share your stories of what you have seen come and go here.
Hurp De Durp
I've seen my IQ fall a bunch of times.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
There was that thread a while back about some kid who sent nude pictures of some girl around and caused her to self harm or something...? Can't remember. Anyway, UG got in touch with his school.

There's also the cycles of when arguments about guns/twin towers conspiracy theory and vegetarianism come around. Like every month or so.

Other than that- I'm too e-young to remember any good old days
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
I remember Assrammer.

I wish I knew about hotpunksk8girl or whatever her name is.

Edito:

Quote by Hobolad
There was that thread a while back about some kid who sent nude pictures of some girl around and caused her to self harm or something...? Can't remember. Anyway, UG got in touch with his school.

:O Proof?
Okay er...

Cas's aprils fool joke, Chung, When we all had spider as out avatar, Wahhapen looking like vanilla ice and loads more i cannont remember
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I remember when everyone started copying each other with phrases. It was the owl.
Quote by Hobolad

There's also the cycles of when arguments about guns/twin towers conspiracy theory and vegetarianism come around. Like every month or so.

Other than that- I'm too e-young to remember any good old days

I think that was one of the chans.
I've seen my social life disappearing more and more...

but I've also found some new great friends on UG
like Scarlatti etc.

but... I made a lotta sacrifice's
sadly being an 07er you werent here for the
fall of Cas
and then the VERY LONG APRIL FOOLS JOKE of The Cas
and then
the spam of LEIGON

EDIT:
assrammer,
hmm what else?
anybody remember the thread a few months back with the kid who didnt like to make out and didnt like masterbation and was strongly opposed to drinking to the point where he was rediculous??
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Well, i've been lurking around here since about September '04.

The past is very misty though - Probably due to all the faeces i've been smoking.
or what was that guy...

strange little ****er

Vincent07 or something like that?
chung was fun.

if you wanna pretty far back (i think this was probably early in '03), the threads involving evanesce were interesting. the guy apparently thought he was jesus, and was involved in a worrying relationship with a young girl. eek.

there was buleh weenie, which i missed out on. he came back though for a while under a different name. intense etc etc etc.

oh, and there was the time when the mods 'went on strike'. i think that was probably summer '04.

good times.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Assrammer and 2008 New Years Day Zombie thread epidemic...now that was funny...
Quote by JvL
or what was that guy...

strange little ****er

Vincent07 or something like that?

yeah vincent 07
I remember the whole Cas thing.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by x/taluha
sadly being an 07er you werent here for the
fall of Cas
and then the VERY LONG APRIL FOOLS JOKE of The Cas
and then
the spam of LEIGON

EDIT:
assrammer,
hmm what else?

Wasn't here for the fall of Cas, but I did read that thread
Hurp De Durp
I remember that crazy dude recently who kept posting pics of that naked dude and stuff like that, and of course the idiot last night...
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
what idiot?

Quote by x/taluha
yeah vincent 07

also an epic moment to remember though a epic fail
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
chung was fun.

if you wanna pretty far back (i think this was probably early in '03), the threads involving evanesce were interesting. the guy apparently thought he was jesus, and was involved in a worrying relationship with a young girl. eek.

there was buleh weenie, which i missed out on. he came back though for a while under a different name. intense etc etc etc.

oh, and there was the time when the mods 'went on strike'. i think that was probably summer '04.

good times.

Mod strike ftw! the place went to **** for like a week.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
yeah im an 07er as well, and even since then it has changed alot, although I have had to look up several of those pit joke things haha
The rise and fall of the MS paint threads.

I've probably seen nothing as "epic" as most of you '02ers, '03ers, and '04ers, but for all we know, epic-ness could be right on the horizon for UG.
Quote by drakenshadow
I remember that crazy dude recently who kept posting pics of that naked dude and stuff like that, and of course the idiot last night...

you'll have to specify theres A LOT of idiots on UG
Chung was hilarious, and hotpunksk8grl was awesome too. Probably two of the funniest things to happen round here. I dunno, I've been here so long it all just blurs into one really
Quote by x/taluha
you'll have to specify theres A LOT of idiots on UG

ehhh the guy who kept making those threads telling everyone to **** og nigazzz lol lol type of crap.

he made like 5 of them.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by Tom Martin
Chung was hilarious, and hotpunksk8grl was awesome too. Probably two of the funniest things to happen round here. I dunno, I've been here so long it all just blurs into one really

hotpunksk8grl was on person i couldnt ****ing stand
Quote by cliff_em_all
Mod strike ftw! the place went to **** for like a week.

it was kinda amusing.

i guess, on the whole, i just kinda miss when UG was much smaller. we didn't have memes going about, everyone knew each other (to an extent) because there were so many less regulars, and there was a much smaller volume of posts. like, i used to read basically every thread in the pit and post in most of them. these things were nice.

oh, i almost forgot. i remember back when posts in the pit counted towards post counts, and this guy called 'the_sandman' had about 6000 posts, most of which were just saying 'yes' or 'no', accompanied by a . funny times.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Remember that ketchup cum bloke who asked what masturbation was?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Capt.cacklefanny's troubles where his bird ended up in an asylum, quite epic.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
or the first youtube-vid made by Jerry C and all the arguing about that video...
The Canon Rock thing...

It's still undecided...

and bellamy the electrocuted mouse in Scarlatti's amp
I do remember epic moments on other forums though.

Like on 4chan, this girl threatened to cut her nipples off... And then supplied pictures of her doing so.