anyone else go to the taste of chaos last night in asbury park?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
it was awesome.... the sound quality up front wasnt very good, but it was an awesome show... during a7x's set, bullet's basist was walking around so i met him, and then on the way home we stopped in at an ihop and mark from atreyu was there, and we talked to him for a little... it was pretty sweet.
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
I'm going tomorrow in Fairfax. My girlfriend has recently become obsessed with Atreyu. She'd have **** herself if she got to meet someone from the band.
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Yeah when I went on the 8th Bullet and A7x owned the show Atreyu not soo much they had some sound problems
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Yeah I went on the 8th. It was a damn good show. Met the guys from Atreyu and Bullet.
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Yeah when I went on the 8th Bullet and A7x owned the show Atreyu not soo much they had some sound problems

there were a few sound problems last night. you couldnt really hear atreyu sing, and m. shadow's mic wasnt very loud so he was very hard to hear. bullet had the best sound quality imo.
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
I'm going to the 3/21 show at the tsongas arena, can anyone give me a shrewd idea of when bullet will be hitting the stage, show starts at 5:30. Just want to know time schedule before me and my friends get there ya know.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by fenrir182
I'm going to the 3/21 show at the tsongas arena, can anyone give me a shrewd idea of when bullet will be hitting the stage, show starts at 5:30. Just want to know time schedule before me and my friends get there ya know.

last night it started at 4:30.... bullet came on like 7ish. i forget about atreyu, but a7x came on right at 9:45.
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
I remember Bullet came after like 3-4 bands... They were like in the middle of the show because bless the fall Atreyu and A7x came after them... I would say around 3 hours into the show...

Also A7x sound was great when I went... I think Bullets was the best tho they got ripped off big time on the 8th...

I should have walked around more so I could have met some bands
add me if you wish...
so I can expect bullet to be on around 8ish then?
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
I remember Bullet came after like 3-4 bands... They were like in the middle of the show because bless the fall Atreyu and A7x came after them... I would say around 3 hours into the show...

Also A7x sound was great when I went... I think Bullets was the best tho they got ripped off big time on the 8th...

I should have walked around more so I could have met some bands

what do you mean they got ripped off?
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
They got the shortest show out of the big three... Also the stage was split up in the opening acts so the show would move faster.... Well the stage was split 3/4 on one side and 1/4 on the other and bullet had to play on the 3/4 stage... They didn't even get to play on a full stage like Atreyu and A7x...
add me if you wish...
I hope it's not like that at the 3/21 show, in my opinion Bullet > Atreyu anyday
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai

Yeah it sucked Atreyu wasnt even that good... I went mostly because of Bullet
add me if you wish...