Okay so I really really want to get rid of my B-52 AT-112 combo amp but no one seems to want it. This guy wanted to trade me a schecter C1/EA semi hollow body for it. Could I sell that guitar for about $400 on ebay or locally? that is what I'm trying to sell my amp for.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
wait for cash offer, and if you're desperate, it's easier to sell an amp than a guitar. just research what is worth more, and then see if it's maybe worth taking it to a used instrument dealer
It's all about feel
meh...screw it. the guy was going to trade with me and then he decided not to.

I really want someone to buy this combo off of me though so I will have enough money to buy a cab.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
I would consider it if I had money. That doesn't really help you though or me for that matter.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yeah I agreed to the deal after I saw one go for $530 on ebay when I was really only looking to make $400 but then the guy said no. I just feel like it would be easier to sell that guitar than this amp since B-52 isn't as well known as Marshall or another big brand.

How much should a jackson js20 in good condition go for used? Some guy offered me $75 and I told him no way cause that was nothing.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Just the way some people are with guitars and amps. If they have it its a bar of gold if you have it its a turd. I had a guitar on ebay with 800 invested in it as a new guitar. Some guy offered me 350 plus I had to pay the shipping. And he wanted the new case. He said I should expect to lose money selling a guitar. Just need to decide if you want a cab that bad to lose your butt selling the amp.
Quote by elchico04
Yeah I agreed to the deal after I saw one go for $530 on ebay when I was really only looking to make $400 but then the guy said no. I just feel like it would be easier to sell that guitar than this amp since B-52 isn't as well known as Marshall or another big brand.

How much should a jackson js20 in good condition go for used? Some guy offered me $75 and I told him no way cause that was nothing.

You could probably get 150 for it.

You can pick up a used AT-112 for like 350 - 400 bucks. Lower your price and you'll probably get some takers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.