Can't really see out of my left eye, everything looks really blurry

Kind of like when you stare into a light or walk inside from being outside all day

I heard this is the start of a migraine, is it true?
i had the same.. now i use Lenses. my head allso hurt all time before i started with lenses
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
I had one of those about a month ago. They are called optical migraines. You might have a headache later. It will go away after a while. I thought I was losing my sight, so I went to an eye doctor the next day, and he told me it was just an optical migraine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
masturbation makes you blind, stop it now and you'll be fine

I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
should I have waited longer, so you guys could still make jokes about AIDS?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Diabetes. One of the symptoms is blurred vision where sugar builds up in the back of the eyes. My brother had that before he was diagnosed.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I had one of those about a month ago. They are called optical migraines. You might have a headache later. It will go away after a while. I thought I was losing my sight, so I went to an eye doctor the next day, and he told me it was just an optical migraine.

I've had these before as well, except I never got a headache afterwards. Went to my eye doctor and they said it was nothing serious unless it happens a lot for a long period of time. I would just ignore it when I got one and it would go away in 10-15 minutes.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.