Ive been thinking of getting a phaser type pedal, and i really like the phase shifter. But i've read reviews and whatnot, and lots of people say it sucks, and that the Ph-2 is much better. Perhaps you know of something better? My favorite sound is the huge long sweeping effect, but i find the quicker settings cool too, if that helps...
mxr phase 90 is a classic. more subtile though. I find myself taking my phase pedal off my board often though, it isn't that great of an effect to have. It's fun to mess around with, but there are other effects that are much more useful. That's just my opinion though.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by frednation
Ive been thinking of getting a phaser type pedal, and i really like the phase shifter. But i've read reviews and whatnot, and lots of people say it sucks, and that the Ph-2 is much better. Perhaps you know of something better? My favorite sound is the huge long sweeping effect, but i find the quicker settings cool too, if that helps...

Dude, the Ph-2 does some trippy sounds. It can get the reallly long sweeeepy stuff better than the MXR, but if you're looking for something like van halen phasing, a phase 90 is for you.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer