Right now im pretty stuck, i've been sitting infront of this comp in weeks looking for my next guitar, and it gotta be a guitar for metal, i love metal.
So after i while i came over a Jackson:

I've heard pretty good stuff about this guitar, and i would also like to know your opinion, as allways. This is a Jackson JS30KE, perfect price.

Is this gonna be my next METAL guitar?

For you guys that wanna know, my first and only guitar i have now is a cheap strat.

Please provide me with good comments, and not "it sucks" and such. Tell me if you own one yourself!
It's more of a beginner guitar.I know you love that shape,I'm obsessed bout KEs.What is your budget?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
My budget is around 550 bucks, but in Norway guitars chost more so it's hard finding a good guitar for the price.
JS30s aren't so much beginner guitars as entry level guitars, I still use my JS30 KV alongside my Pro Series RR3 and it holds up just as well
ohai little sig.
go to a shop and try it out with your current amp.

also, try alternatives, cheaper ones, expensive ones etc.
The problem is, the local stores doesn't have this guitar so it takes longer time to go to the store and im to lazy right now.. : 0

I would just like some info about it for now! Thanks

Please tell me if you can think of better guitars in this price range aswell! And the guitar gotta be totaly metal.
Last edited by Ergin at Mar 16, 2008,
Would like to see another jackson too, please no locking tremolo as their soo difficult to handle in my opinion. I like the Rhandy Roads and V guitars as well, but i would also like em to be decent.
Yeah i know, but i haven't got as many positive comments about it as i have for this little guy.
Quote by Ergin

Please tell me if you can think of better guitars in this price range aswell! And the guitar gotta be totaly metal.

who are you, nathan explosion?
id take a look at the Randy Rhoads sig before you buy anything
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
It's so hard to decide, i really wanna go for the kelly, but how good is it?
Quote by impeachpedro10
who are you, nathan explosion?
id take a look at the Randy Rhoads sig before you buy anything

You are immortalized in my signature for that comment, I laughed my ass off at that.
I've also seen alot on the LTD EX50 earlier, it looks like i hot guitar aswell, and yes, i love that shape. Should i buy that instead? Do you guys think its better?
Ill check all your suggestions out.

Please guys, if you can mention one great metal guitar for a not very expensive price, please tell so i don't waste money on something crap!
Quote by Ergin
Ill check all your suggestions out.

Please guys, if you can mention one great metal guitar for a not very expensive price, please tell so i don't waste money on something crap!

I know you don't want to hear this, but you're not going to get a great metal guitar at that price.

And about the EX50... don't. It's terrible, cheaply-built and way to expensive.

Okay thanks, i don't think im gonna buy it after all.

I don't need a great great one, i just need one so i don't have to practise on my cheap strat copy anymore..