Where/under what conditions do you usually play/practice your instrument?

I have a chair set up in my room, with a sheet music stand in front of it, and a footrest on the floor right in front of it. Pretty basic, I know; I rarely use my electric setup and when I do, I'm still seated
My God, it's full of stars!
Classical Guitar = Upstairs
-Just use a drum seat with my classical footstool...

Everything electric / noisy = Basement
I either sit on my bed or on a chair in my room, plugged in an amp or with my classical guitar with a stand in front of me. Rather like you.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
In my room, at my desk chair, next to my desk, and with a bunch of magazine clip-outs and shit glued to my ceiling.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Standing with electric. Although I hardly play it now.

I sit down with the huge classical guitar I have.
I was in a band where our singer's grandpa owned a clothing store in a plaza, so he let us play in the basement.

Huge warehouse sized basement where we could play as loud as we wanted after hours and we were surrounded by mannequins wearing women's plus-sized swimsuits.

Best time of my life.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
I play my acoustic constantly.
While at the computer, sitting on my bed, on the couch, ect.
Electric is set up in the basement.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
i have a music room which used to be my guest room. pretty standard, all my guitars, my keyboard, my amp and a stool. oh and my saxophones
I set up my amp and my guitar in my old computer room, so ill have a computer right beside me, usually with Ultimate Guitar and YouTube going to play along with. Really fun, but really noisy. My parents pretty much hate me.

I used to have my guitar stuff in my music room, beside my piano and saxophone things, and i'd setup a laptop on the desk beside me. It was great, t'ill the laptop got a virus and completely shutdown, probably from too much pr0n.
i have my guitar and pedal and amp in my room
i play along to songs through my ipod
(i plug it into my amp)
when im trying to learn a song i just sit on my chair and put the book or paper or the
floor
ahha
In my room with my electric guitar.

Quote by FelixJZ
I used to have my guitar stuff in my music room, beside my piano and saxophone things, and i'd setup a laptop on the desk beside me. It was great, t'ill the laptop got a virus and completely shutdown, probably from too much pr0n.

Windows install disk/recovery disk that comes with ftw?
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Mar 16, 2008,
Next to my computer. I could honestly never move and be perfectly content.
I usually sit at my computer chair... ((lawn chair **** you guys)) And use my amp as a foot rest And I play in weird position sometime sill just jump and play or play on my left leg... I lay down and play. and this one time while I was taking a massive sh... Well anyways yeah : )
Standing up in the middle of my room or I sit at my computer chair
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
I just usually bring my guitar wherever.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
my whole setup, all 3 electrics, my acoustic, my 2 amps, my foot switch for one amp and boss dist/od pedal for my other one is in my bedroom
the room in between mine and the attic (lots of wasps during the summer) i have a couch, a TV
that doesn't really work, my guitar, a chair that hangs from the ceiling, and my amp and stuff. i'm working on getting a computer set up in there.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.