Okay, I was screwin around on stumble upon, and I stumbled upon the best site ever. Musicovery. http://musicovery.com/index.php?ct=us. It finds music for you based on what genres you like AND based on your MOOD! Thats friggin AMAZING!!! But thats not all; you can also find music based on what era you like! Whatever time you pick whether it be the 80's or current music or 30's music, it can find it for you, all based on what genre you like and you mood! All in a nice and colorful branching thingy. This site is pure unadulterated genius!
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Last edited by taraholic at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by TheWildRide
lastfm does all that
and is much better
/thrad

QFT
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by TheWildRide
lastfm does all that
and is much better
/thrad

+10 and as many 0 as you want
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Okay, I was screwin around on stumble upon, and I stumbled upon the best site ever. Musicovery. http://musicovery.com/index.php?ct=us. It finds music for you based on what genres you like AND based on your MOOD! Thats friggin AMAZING!!! But thats not all; you can also find music based on what era you like! Whatever time you pick whether it be the 80's or current music or 30's music, it can find it for you, all based on what genre you like and you mood! All in a nice and colorful branching thingy. This site is pure unadulterated genius!

lol
Musicovery is awful. I wanted dark, energetic metal and it gave me Nothing Else Matters.

**** that ****.
last.fm
ftw.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
these things never give me anything i don't already know, and generally they give me things i don't like.

but i'm now listening to radiohead - how to disappear completely, so it could be worse.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
so when did gwen stefani become metal?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
ur so cool rockhard182

Quote by Phill-Rock
There's always a time and a place for domestic violence.

Quote by recklessnick
i diy all my orgasms.
DIY PONX FTW!