I'm on a tight budget so i am looking for a delay pedal worth getting that wont break on me after a week, for as cheap as possible.

What are the differences between analogue and digital delays?

Any reccomendations are appreciated
A lot of people say that EHX Echo #1 is a pretty nice digital delay. The best with it's price.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Price Range?
The difference between analog and digital delays is tone. Also, digital delays usually have crazier delay types.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by dannyyy
I'm on a tight budget so i am looking for a delay pedal worth getting that wont break on me after a week, for as cheap as possible.

What are the differences between analogue and digital delays?

Any reccomendations are appreciated

You should check out the Behringer delays, they got a vintage delay and digital delay really cheap. Take peoples opinions on the pedals as a grain of sand too. Yes they have a plastic housing but honestly they are plenty sturdy enough for everyday use and the effects are really pretty darn good.
Quote by frusciante_50
I bought a Behringer digital delay and its great. Its exactly the same as the Boss DD-3, but a third of the price. It wont break

Thats a lie.
Quote by protech487
You should check out the Behringer delays, they got a vintage delay and digital delay really cheap. Take peoples opinions on the pedals as a grain of sand too. Yes they have a plastic housing but honestly they are plenty sturdy enough for everyday use and the effects are really pretty darn good.

Did i really see that in the same sentence?!
IMO, he should take your opinion with a grain of salt.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Ibanez DE-7 is the best delay under 100 bucks in my opinion. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, just a quality budget delay.

It's never talked about around here. :\
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
apparently Digitech's stompbox is pretty good.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
ibanez de-7 is a pretty awesome cheap delay. lacks tap tempo, but other than is pretty awesome. plenty of delay time, has an analogue emulation mode, and, most importantly, it self-oscillates.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by kool98769
Thats a lie.

Did i really see that in the same sentence?!
IMO, he should take your opinion with a grain of salt.

I see we got another newbie hung up on gear that is beyond his playing level so he jumps on the bandwagon and throws off on gear he probably has never tried... anyway, if you want cheap then you can not go wrong with the Behringer pedals.
iv got a behringer od pedal and unless your are heavy footed it seems like it would stand up well enough, i dont use it anymore but it hasnt broke on me
I was about to go ask that too, till I saw this thread. I've been looking around for a while (I don't have any delays at the moment though), and the pedal that looked sturdy, long delay, but still pretty cheap was the Ibanez DE-7. I'm thinking about getting it when I save up enough money (beginning of May).
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Ibanez DE-7 is the best delay under 100 bucks in my opinion. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, just a quality budget delay.

It's never talked about around here. :\

I agree, it is a pretty sweet delay, and you can get awesome sounds out of it.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Has anyone tried the new mxr carbon copy. Not to jack the thread, but I was wondering if it was any good
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not