Hello pit, just wondering if anyone knew any wicked ways to fix a stomach ache, I've practically finished a box of panadol which can't be healthy, its about 3:30am and its so bad that Its impossible to sleep, any ideas?
lol poor u
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Have a dump.

No, The Pit won't give you instructions on how to wipe your arse either. That one's down to experimentation on your own behalf.
Take a glass of water.

Put in sodium bicarbonate/baking powder (about a teaspoon).

Down it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Have a dump.

No, The Pit won't give you instructions on how to wipe your arse either. That one's down to experimentation on your own behalf.

It won't be a pleasant dump, but your stomach will feel better.
Cut off your left foot.
Won't actually do anything for your stomach, but you sure as hell won't be worrying about THAT anymore.
Well i took a dump before, almost popped a vain and didn't get much out, so didn't really fix it, keep the ideas coming people, I'm open to anything.
Well thanks guys, Im going to try and get some sleep, goodnight.
Play twister with your family
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Quote by x-hex-x
Play twister with your family

+1
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Have a dump.

Actually there is a thread smoewhere here in the pit about how to wipe yourself...

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Not that you guys care but turns out my stomach ache was acute appendicitis went to the gp Monday afternoon who sent me to the emergency room and i got the damned thing cut out Monday night. Got out this morning
Quote by Cstatho
Not that you guys care but turns out my stomach ache was acute appendicitis went to the gp Monday afternoon who sent me to the emergency room and i got the damned thing cut out Monday night. Got out this morning

Oh wow. Hope you feel better, dude.
i had a really bad stomache ache once too that was causing me to throw up and I couldn't go to sleep. turned out it was acute pancreatitis so I kinda get what you were going through. Best of luck to you man.
Quote by MakeItWitChu
Actually there is a thread smoewhere here in the pit about how to wipe yourself...

HOLY CRAP SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

I MUST KNOW THE LINK!!!!!!!
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Cstatho

oh noes! I hope you feel better.
lay on it.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Cstatho

Hah, another man has been inside of you.