I would like suggestions on songs to play...
I am trying to get into the rhythm of triplet gallops.

For some reason I can do a run like this:
triplet, power chord, triplet, power chord, etc..
But I just can't get the basic:
triplet, triplet, triplet, etc...

If anyone has suggestions on songs with 16th note triplet/gallop runs, please feel free to let me know of something.
I like these bands Death, Behemoth, and Morbid Angel stuff...BUT
and this is a huge BUT...
I just cannot play at their speeds yet, so I'm looking for something at a slower tempo.
I've heard people mention Metallica's Battery, is there anything more to use?

Also,
Lessons/Routines/Exercises are welcome and probably even better than songs.

I would appreciate something I can use a metronome with.

!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Battery is pretty fast and probably not something you could start off with. You could try Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden, its not too hard. Also, Raining Blood by Slayer.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
anything by through the eyes of the dead

EDIT: OLD TTEOTD
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
The intro to holy wars by megadeth.

edit: Im sorry do mean k=like 2 16th then 1 8th and so on so forth then your lookin at what a guy said earlier run to the hills by iron maiden. what I would suggest is tap out the 16th notes with your foot and slow it down.
Last edited by master_ofmetal at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by Ichimaru
Battery is pretty fast and probably not something you could start off with. You could try Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden, its not too hard. Also, Raining Blood by Slayer.

And Raining Blood is not fast?
I am going to have to listen to it again and see what happens...
once I get it down, I will post it on my profile for ya.