Hi.

I'm looking for two things.

First, a reliable chart with the daily recommended intake numbers of calories, fats, sugars etc.

Second is a story that I read here a while back. I don't know who it was written by, or what thread it was in. I read it back in mid '07. It's about a couple. The male wants to have anal, but the female doesn't, so after a romantic date she agrees and he has two friends film them do it. He over uses lube, she shits everywhere, they throw up (the two friends too), and it's a big mess.

Thanks.
Those are unrelated I would hope.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Second is a story that I read here a while back. I don't know who it was written by, or what thread it was in. I read it back in mid '07. It's about a couple. The male wants to have anal, but the female doesn't, so after a romantic date she agrees and he has two friends film them do it. He over uses lube, she ****s everywhere, they throw up (the two friends too), and it's a big mess.

Thanks.

For some reason that just made me lol... Just the paragraph on some ****ed up story, and then the short "Thanks".
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Heh, I remember that story. You've basically just written the whole thing minus some boring details.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Thornography
Hi.

I'm looking for two things.

First, a reliable chart with the daily recommended intake numbers of calories, fats, sugars etc.

This varies from person to person and depends on if you're looking to lose, maintain or gain weight.

Ask in the body building and nutrition thread
Quote by Soulinfector
The second story is a Tucker Max story, google it.

thats what i came in to say. and as for the chart, WWW.GOOGLE.COM IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
Quote by freedoms_stain
This varies from person to person and depends on if you're looking to lose, maintain or gain weight.

Ask in the body building and nutrition thread

Good idea!

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Those are unrelated I would hope.
good one
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.