Some people call me a "spoiled guitarist" or "pampered guitarist"
Because i have a great setup i personaly own a B.C. rick mockingbird st a dano a lespaul studioand a alverez 12-string and a boss bcb loaded pedal board and a randall rg75g3 amp but i make 100 a week and work my ass off and im 15 am i the so called "pampered guitarist"

edit, but my dad plays to so i have a **** load of guitar equiptment in my room
If you worked for your own gear, who gives a **** what other people say. Kind of a pointless thread by the way.
Cool. Why do you care what people think anyways, I guess it makes sense with you being 15.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

you just had more opportunities to begin with is all.

i bought my V, and am going to buy my new amp very soon on my own. dont let people get to you if you know you worked hard for it, theyre just jealous and looking for any way to bring you down and make themselves 'feel' better.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Your not. I have a friend who's dad plays drums, he has 3 drum sets, and like, 40 different snares.

Edit: And drum sets aren't cheap!! He is not spoiled, he's a fun guy to hang out with.
Last edited by archenemy_no.1 at Mar 16, 2008,
As long as your are thankful for the stuff that you have and not a stuck-up bitch about it then I don't think anyone will care to much, and if they do they are just jealous.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II