adjust volumes of individual drums in GP5? Personally, I think the crash symbal is way too loud and irritating, but can I turn it down without turning down the volumes on other cymbals/drums?
You can ghost note things, but that's all I know.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't think so, but what you could do is make a seperate track just for your cybmal stuff or even change the dynamic at the point
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Make it so that there's two sets, turn one way up, and only use it for drums, and one way down, so you use it for cymbals.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Make it so that there's two sets, turn one way up, and only use it for drums, and one way down, so you use it for cymbals.

thanks a bunch, never thought of that.
ye i have that problem with the bass drum (being too quiet) but your right the crash symbol is painful
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by 20cdndollars

You can do that, but it doesn't have the desired effect.

You can make individual percussion tracks, but they're all tied to the same channel (10) so any mixer adjustment adjust all percussion tracks.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by antman4
ye i have that problem with the bass drum (being too quiet) but your right the crash symbol is painful

I always use midi on my drums because the bass drum is inaudible otherwise. I think the rse drums sound like **** otherwise too.
Quote by Pure_Morning
You can do that, but it doesn't have the desired effect.

You can make individual percussion tracks, but they're all tied to the same channel (10) so any mixer adjustment adjust all percussion tracks.

Thats true, however, you can go into Mix Table on the Cymbal track and set the volume to your liking. I did the same thing for Congas/Bongos in one song.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I like my women how I like my wine, 12 years old and locked in my basement.

Quote by rg_metal
Some old lady asked me if my electric guitar was a bass. It clearly has Six strings.