Page 1 of 2
So I went to a guitar shop with my dad to play a guitar i saw. I liked it and it was marked down $100. woo so we put it on hold. 3 weeks later I ask him if we can go get it. He said since i got one D on my report card in SPANISH and all A's and B's otherwise he will get it and keep it until mid term. so its going to be in my house taunting me "come play me" AHHH

I hate my DAD he is a EFing retard
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
That is definitely not the worst thing ever. Stop being so spoiled, you did get a D.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
At least he still bought it for you.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
DAD EF must be a code, I propose we spend this thread trying to decide what he is trying to tell us.
Quote by _Mayday_
DAD EF must be a code, I propose we spend this thread trying to decide what he is trying to tell us.

Maybe he's warning us about a zombie holocaust?
Quote by phip
So I went to a guitar shop with my dad to play a guitar i saw. I liked it and it was marked down $100. woo so we put it on hold. 3 weeks later I ask him if we can go get it. He said since i got one D on my report card in SPANISH and all A's and B's otherwise he will get it and keep it until mid term. so its going to be in my house taunting me "come play me" AHHH

Go kill yourself.
Quote by _Mayday_

Musical notes!!!! I believe it's the song from that one episode of South Park where they play a certain tune and whoever hears it craps their pants.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Dude your dad's cool, he bought you a guitar. Bring up your grade and stop complaining
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
it's hardly the end of the world
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by StreetLight3989
Maybe he's warning us about a zombie holocaust?

nope, alternate tuning for 5 stringed bass. He's a jazz virtuoso bassist.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
So, do you mean to say that a Zombie Holocaust will occur with the use of Musical Notes?

It...it just doesn't make any sense!
a D in spanish.....

we live in america.. not ****in mexico..... i am half mexican and i dont speak a lick of spanish. it is so retarded that you have to speak a foreign language in the USA to get a job now a days.

why do we have to speak spanish?
how come they cant learn english?
this is america right?
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by kyle100
Musical notes!!!! I believe it's the song from that one episode of South Park where they play a certain tune and whoever hears it craps their pants.

woah they sound pretty awesome. Im using it in my next song.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
I couldn't get a D in Spanish if I tried.

Way to suck.

Your dad should get rid of it, because his son is an EFing retard.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
nope, alternate tuning for 5 stringed bass. He's a jazz virtuoso bassist.

No, it's obviously a zombie holocaust. He put worst thing in the world and made it sound like it really wasn't. He had to use the code or else the zombies would not let him post this. DAD EF means, Dead arrived dread for everyone.
Quote by the_white_bunny
a D in spanish.....

we live in america.. not ****in mexico..... i am half mexican and i dont speak a lick of spanish. it is so retarded that you have to speak a foreign language in the USA to get a job now a days.

did you know that they also speak spanish in spain, and about half of south america?
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Yes...thats the worst thing ever. Someone having morals and sticking to them. You don't deserve that guitar.
TRANSFORMICE

get your grades up and dont be a baby. he bought you a guitar. stop whining. spanish isnt hard if you study
Quote by _Mayday_
So, do you mean to say that a Zombie Holocaust will occur with the use of Musical Notes?

It...it just doesn't make any sense!

Look at my post, I decoded it. It obviously is the worst thing in the world and DAD EF means, Dead arrived dread for everyone, he just switched around the E and F to confuse the zombies. Or it can be, dead arrived, dread, everyone fear.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by the_white_bunny
a D in spanish.....

why do we have to speak spanish?
how come they cant learn english?
this is america right?

since when do you have to know Spanish to get a job in the US?
I bought it myself my money

and yes the zombie holocaust is comming 12/12/12

trust me
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Last edited by phip at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by Your_Dad
did you know that they also speak spanish in spain, and about half of south america?

the spanish they speak in spain and in most other south american Countries are all diffrent dialects they are not all the same sorry.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by phip

Go catch aids, lose all your clothes and belongings, ditch a limb or two and eat dirt, then complain about being pissed off/depressed

EDIT:
Quote by litelbrown
your dad didnt get a d in spanish

Pwned
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by ViperScale
since when do you have to know Spanish to get a job in the US?

well ok that was a little broad i live in california... it so bad here that i couldnt get a job at a ACE hardware store becuase i wanst bilingual.......
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I dont quite think this is the "worst thing ever".

Grow up.

this tbh.

Chill out man. It'll feel that much better once it gets into you're hands. Knowing you've worked hard for it will make it that much more enjoyable when the day comes.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
spanish is honestly the easiest class of my whole schedule. dont be such a prick, you got a guitar.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by phip
I bought it myself my money

run away then... you are living in their house, eating their food, etc. If you think it is all your money bah bah bah go off on your own and see if you can still afford to even buy it.
And is he paying for this guitar?

EDIT: Nevermind! Got the answer. Still- quit whining!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Get over it, you got a guitar you liked and will be able to play not too far off.

I WISH this was the worst thing I've ever experienced.

BTW, a D in Spanish? WTF!?
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Quote by kyle100

the "brown note"
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by litelbrown
your dad didnt get a d in spanish

ahahahahaha this guy's got it.

jesus, you got a new guitar and have to wait a bit, cry about it. i think it'd be hilarious if he got some mexicans or spaniards to steal it and the only way you could get it back would be to COMMUNICATE. that'd be ****ing awesome.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
heaven forbid you be grateful towards your dad, who was nice enough to buy you a guitar despite pulling a D in spanish. foreign language in public school is a joke anyway, all you have to do is show up and act like youre trying and you can probably swing at least a C. youre an EFfing retard.
Page 1 of 2