Page 1 of 2
So basically, I started walking to school this year. On the way, I cut through a school that's grades 1-6. There's a group of girls at this school, they're all like 9 years old, and they all stalk me/want my wiener. They follow me to school, stand outside my house, etc. and I'm really considering calling the police.

These girls found me on facebook, somehow got my MSN, and they won't leave me alone. They're all like "omgomgomg i luv t pain wunna go out wid me lol", say they love me, all that junk. I'd be totally okay with this if they weren't so young, fat, ugly, annoying, etc... but they all fit that bill.

What does the pit advise that I do? Kill 'em, kill their parents, masturbate, or what? I really don't wanna bring the police into this unless it gets serious.
You should be proud, man.

I was going to suggest going to their parents, but they might get the wrong idea.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
To COMPLETELY avoid them on my way to school, I'd have to leave 5 minutes earlier. They don't only annoy me on my way to school... they show up at my house all the time. (No idea how they found out where I live)

And I don't look 9, they know I'm older.
:/ Well then, just tell them that you have cooties and they should leave you alone.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Go meet with them, listen patiently to their drivel, and then call it like you see it, and tell them that they are fat, ugly, young etc. and tell them to f*** off.
Ask them what you'll have to do to get rid of them, and perhaps make a deal?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Stop looking like someone their age?
Said the one who told me nerd cuz i'm 15..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Option 1: tell them to leave u alone
Option 2: trip wires at your house
| Zesty Spikey |
Quote by mr freezy

By a gang of nine y/o girls.

I crack up everytime I see that picture~

but just shout at them really loud 'GO AWAY!!!!!!'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by AngelOfHatred
What does the pit advise that I do? Kill 'em, kill their parents, masturbate, or what

i like how you put "masturbation" next to the "killing people" options, lol.
Quote by maccas666
Well they ARE nine, they would be nice and tight, go for it!

hahaha what he said
Quote by hisjap2003
i like how you put "masturbation" next to the "killing people" options, lol.

yeah it has sumthing necrophilistic lol.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Huh?

TS, just ignore them.

I really wanna do something hilarious... like... pooping on their faces while they're passed out.

But more original.
Fap.

Actually, something similar happened to me at school recently. A group of 7th and 8th graders walked up to me and asked me if they could take a picture of my butt. I said "Are you kidding?" and walked away, but they still did it. They also constantly ask my friend if they can make out with him. Slutty middle schoolers at our school...

....They're still kinda hot though.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Fap.

Actually, something similar happened to me at school recently. A group of 7th and 8th graders walked up to me and asked me if they could take a picture of my butt.

There's a guy that's older than me at my school who does that.
when you walk past them, pretend to be talking on your phone.
say something like:

"yeah, there is this gang of girls following me. If they keep stalking me tomorrow, I will see myself forced to 'drastic measures' "
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Huh?

TS, just ignore them.
He has a habbit of saying things that make no sense.

READ MY SIG
Quote by Eruption1991
when you walk past them, pretend to be talking on your phone.
say something like:

"yeah, there is this gang of girls following me. If they keep stalking me tomorrow, I will see myself forced to 'drastic measures' "

Thats not creative enough.

Instead of drastic measures, say something like...

"I will have to slice them open with my JAWS OF BEEF!! LOLOLOLOLOL!! *cough* Otters *cough*"
im being stalked to. i called a chick named BIGTITS in a chatrooms for phone sex and it ended up being a guy. now he won't stop calling me.

i don't know what to do for you though. knife? p90?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by maccas666
He has a habbit of saying things that make no sense.

READ MY SIG

Sorry my parents are scared of this, too
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Poke them with something sharp

:stickpoke ?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
get a sniper airsoft gun and shoot AT them but don't actually hit them, just to scare them off.

They won't go to your house again.
Quote by Dabey
he said 'fat'...

Like that changes anything, i'd still go for it

Quote by HeartRaz0r
Sorry my parents are scared of this, too

haha, you'll be right mate.
Page 1 of 2