Beans on toast
Simple, tasty, what more could you ask?
Last edited by Ben Wright at Mar 16, 2008,
Fourthmeal.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Sunday Roast is just the best
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
sushi or this one special Thai chicken
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
I'm easy to please, either Pizza or fast food.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
roast turkey, or anything curried
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Any good seafood dish. I friggin love seafood. It can't have marinara sauce though, unless its authentic Italian. Everything else is so incredibly bland.

So I guess maybe ciopinno or allo scoglio. I also like steak though, so maybe just a filet minon with muscles and/or crab on the side with a cold glass of pepsi (I have yet to taste a wine that I like lol).
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Mar 16, 2008,
Anything made from an animal, or junkfood, well id eat anything really, just load it on me!
well i wake up in the morning and piss awesomeness so its very logical thts what i eat
Lamb roast with roast potatoes, roast parsnip, mashed potatoes, broccoli and yorkshire pudding.

LOADS of gravy.
Steak Pie and chips, absolutely gorgeous. I also like lasagna, that's incredible as well. :P
Life is My Mistake, the Responsibility Held By No One Else
I'm Leaving Footprints in the Ashes of the Fallen
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
why do americans love pizza so much?

i like burritos. preferably wet. yummm

If you've ever had pizza at a local place in New York City or NJ you'd know. It's really an amazing food. I forgot to add I love seafood.
Quote by StreetLight3989
If you've ever had pizza at a local place in New York City or NJ you'd know. It's really an amazing food. I forgot to add I love seafood.

I've never been to NYC, but I live in Florida and we have an over abundance of New Yorkers down here, so we actually have some pretty amazing privately owned pizza joints. So you could say we have second rate NYC pizza lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by StreetLight3989

alright, i'll hold judgement on pizza until i've actually had real pizza, haha
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I've never been to NYC, but I live in Florida and we have an over abundance of New Yorkers down here, so we actually have some pretty amazing privately owned pizza joints. So you could say we have second rate NYC pizza lol.

I'm sure it's great, we kind of have second rate NYC pizza in NJ but it's still very good.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
alright, i'll hold judgement on pizza until i've actually had real pizza, haha

Just imagine a giant pizza with way too much cheese, WAY too much grease and awesome crust. Really everything good about pizza magnified 10 times.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Just imagine a giant pizza with way too much cheese, WAY too much grease and awesome crust. Really everything good about pizza magnified 10 times.

Yeah, I don't know what you have in the UK, but if it's like Pizza Hut or Domino's it's nothing like real pizza.
Roast Lamb, Mint sauce, roast spuds, leeks, gravy, bit of broccoli...
Lamb Vindaloo.