Just wondering if you guys are all okay. There were some crazy storms last night, and quite a few tornadoes. It wasn't that bad in my town, but in the next city there were a few tornadoes, one of which touched down at an elementary and middle school. Power went out all over the place, there were police cars and ambulances going back and forth from the counties hospital, and EMS had their hands. At one point, my town's emergency siren went off, too. The lightning looked cool, though. Wish I'd had a camera.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7297928.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/15/ga.storms/
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I don't live in Georgia, but according to CNN, you guys got ****ed. It must have been pretty scary.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
I don't live in Georgia, but according to CNN, you guys got ****ed. It must have been pretty scary.

I was scared when the emergency siren went off, and when my friend looked out the door, and said, 'Holy crap.'
There was a large puddle around his car. He pissed me off.
The worst thing around here was the power outages. The wind was pretty bad, too.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I'm sorry to hear such a thing....

...how could you not have a camera??
Quote by Dabey
I'm sorry to hear such a thing....

...how could you not have a camera??

I know.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
i like crazy catastrophic stuff like that. as long as nothing is seriously ****ed up afterwards. i live in cali, nothing happens here.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Yea my mom was near the one that touched down in hall county and i live in Statesboro and the tornado alarms went off but it never touched down. and the tornado in downtown hit the best venue in Atlanta, The Tabernackle. Hope it makes full repairs
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
Gerogia!!! w00t! Not really, living in Kingston/Rome kind of sucks. I was on some back road when the weather started to get really bad and i couldn't see the line on the road. We just got a lot of rain and power outages. Nothing too serious. No huge damage or anything, which is good, especially how badly other places got raped.

EDIT:
Quote by flyerfan834
Yea my mom was near the one that touched down in hall county and i live in Statesboro and the tornado alarms went off but it never touched down. and the tornado in downtown hit the best venue in Atlanta, The Tabernackle. Hope it makes full repairs

Dude, the Tabernacle got hit? How bad was it? I hope the Masquerade didn't get hit, I'm going to a show there next week.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
didnt, like, the devil go down to georgia....because he was behind and need to make a deal?

and he bet that golden fiddle against your soul because i bet im better then you

although johnny knew it was a sin, he took that bet from the son of a gun cause he's the best theres ever been.....

so he took that golden fiddle from the case and drew the bow across the strings and a band of demons joined in and it sounded a little like this....

but johnny played a double ji joe....

and the devil layed that golden fiddle at johnnys feet because he knew that was beat....

and johnny said 'now come right back you son of a gun if you ever wanna try again, cause im the best that ever been'.
I really didn't fell any of the effects, though some friends were up in Atlanta and they said the storms were pretty bad
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Quote by slann101
didnt, like, the devil go down to georgia....because he was behind and need to make a deal?

and he bet that golden fiddle against your soul because i bet im better then you

although johnny knew it was a sin, he took that bet from the son of a gun cause he's the best theres ever been.....

so he took that golden fiddle from the case and drew the bow across the strings and a band of demons joined in and it sounded a little like this....

but johnny played a double ji joe....

and the devil layed that golden fiddle at johnnys feet because he knew that was beat....

and johnny said 'now come right back you son of a gun if you ever wanna try again, cause im the best that ever been'.

You raped those lyrics.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by Bayonetwork

Dude, the Tabernacle got hit? How bad was it? I hope the Masquerade didn't get hit, I'm going to a show there next week.

As far as i know it blew all the windows out and knocked a hole in the roof and i think it took out part of the stairs near centenal Olympic park and the mascareade is fine my friends goin to the devildriver show 2moro
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
Yeah, I'm fine.

We had some NASTY stuff pass through here, and even had SIX (SIX) different circulating cloud formations over our county at ONE TIME, but none touched down, and everyone I know is fine.

The scariest part, IMO, was all of the lightning, and later on the hail. Around 6:15 there was almost constant lightning, seriously every few seconds. None of it was incredibly close, but it was freaky, at least.

But, overall, me and everyone I know are fine and well.

Thanks for the concern, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by flyerfan834
i live in Statesboro and the tornado alarms went off but it never touched down.

im about 20 miles from you in metter. we didnt have any bad weather.
I used to make jokes about "visiting South Georgia" with a friend of mine because there's a mighty fine and nice girl in our year called Georgia. Goood times....

And also: oh dear, unlucky on the storms.