i hate how everyone on youtube is ****ing amazing at guitar and can play hangar 18 perfectly after 1 year of playing. well its not really that i hate, i hate that its EXPECTED that everyone who posts a video can play marty friedman solos perfectly after 1 year of playing or else they get comments like "omg you suck that was terrible" by people half of which dont even play guitar! i saw a video (i dont know if its stil there) of a guy whod been playing for a couple of months and he was playing seek and destroy really well and he got all these comments like "seek and destroy is so easy, you should be playing harder songs by now" it pisses me off. I know this is kind of a pointless rant. but does anyone else get that feeling every time they go on there???
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
So
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Grow up please, for everyone's sake.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
yeah I know what you mean, but you shouldn't worry about it too much, just follow your own lines and everything will work out fine.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I know. I daren't put anything up on youtube... Ever since that incident with the Smells Like Teen Spirit solo.

Incident with the Smells Like Teen Spirit solo?
Most of the comments are posted for lulz.
GEAR: ESP F-2005, RANDALL RG75, GCB95 WAH
you think people tell the truth on youtube?!
everyone lies about how long they've been playing for an/or age, it makes them look better
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
youtube comments dont mean anything, everyones gonna bitch about something in a video
Quote by El-Moo
Incident with the Smells Like Teen Spirit solo?

I played it, and put it on youtube.

Yes, it's as horrific as it sounds.
Usually people who post comments on youtube have some sort of mental deficiency or grave social disorder problems. Don't take them so seriously.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You just divided by zero, didnt you?
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I played it, and put it on youtube.

Yes, it's as horrific as it sounds.

Link?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I always make sure the songs I learn to play aren't on youtube.
I'm a communist. Really.
Contrary to popular belief, youtube is the cesspit of the internet, not the various chansites (though there are exceptions). At least /b/tards are sometimes intelligent people just acting stupid, youtubers are by and large just plain garden variety idiots, often combined either with being racist or holding delusions that Ron Paul was ever going anywhere with his campaign.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
First of all, +1 to everyone who said youtube comments are retarded. Seriously, they're comedic at best. And secondly, music is not about what you can or can't play. The only thing you will ever be able to play that no one else will is not an assortment of lightning fast notes, but your expression of who you are. Theres only one you.
We're only strays.
Quote by Bubban
Contrary to popular belief, youtube is the cesspit of the internet, not the various chansites (though there are exceptions). At least /b/tards are sometimes intelligent people just acting stupid, youtubers are by and large just plain garden variety idiots, often combined either with being racist or holding delusions that Ron Paul was ever going anywhere with his campaign.

Ouch.
We're only strays.
Dude, people lie about "i played for 2 months" and they know that they have been playing for like 2 years or so.He says it just so people will be more amazed.
Well this is the internet after all, you can post any sh4t you want without anyone knowing who you really are. And I do understand what you hate about it, it's something you'll have to get used too.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Most of the people who bash guitar videos on Youtube can't play to save their life.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
First of all, +1 to everyone who said youtube comments are retarded. Seriously, they're comedic at best. And secondly, music is not about what you can or can't play. The only thing you will ever be able to play that no one else will is not an assortment of lightning fast notes, but your expression of who you are. Theres only one you.
No, the aliens cloned me. I feel so empty right now... Yeah don't take youtube comments seriously. Most of the people just feel bad at being ****ty at guitar, or don't relise that they're not that good. And yeah people always lie about how long theyve been playing or they have a really good teacher.
I was in the top 100 most viewed musicians for some days, and I don't play THAT good.
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/urik
I believe that my Stairway To Heaven solo video put me there. It's actually the only video that I'm proud of :\

So don't worry. Keep playing, and people will start appreciating you.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 16, 2008,