Please help me out here, I have a simple question. How do I get the little search thing to be part of my toolbar? I tried simply clicking and dragging it over, but it didn't work, and I tried going into View > Layout > Enable Layout Editing Mode and that didn't work either. I went into the properties of the search bar and there was nothing about adding it to your toolbar.

Here's a picture of MY foobar to show you what I have:

And here's a picture of someone else's foobar who has the search as part of the toolbar:

Thanks
I think your Foobar is just FUBAR.(had to be done)
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I'm not using a skin, I doubt the other guy is. If you don't know about foobar, you can choose color and layout automatically, and you can add aditional components (that's what the search bar is), and use them however you want.

Quote by Bubban
I think your Foobar is just FUBAR.(had to be done)

Kudos
Last edited by rush5757 at Mar 16, 2008,
whats foobar?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
13 Ways to Bleed on Stage... great album

Love the Floyd btw
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
whats foobar?

It's an audio player (like itunes) but it's VERY lightweight. Think of it like this: iTunes is about 60 MB, plus Quicktime, about 70 MB. Total, comes to 130 MB. Foobar is about 5 MB
I love it because it's very customizable, it comes absolutely naked when you download it, and then you customize it and add what you want from 3rd party component websites. It rocks, but you have to put a decent amount of time into it. Also, it plays FLAC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foobar2000