I've played gigs before, but this one was amazing. I'm used to playing around about 100 or so people, but this time(this past Friday), I played in my school talent show in front of about 1,200 people. At first the guitarist was having some technical difficulties where the amp was humming extremely loud, so I did a quick bass solo to stall the crowd. After 15 seconds, I got anxious, turned my amp off, unplugged, walked to his side of the stage, and turned the gain and distortion down a bit, and it was fine. I walked back, plugged in, turned on my amp, and we got right into it. Right before the first verse, I yelled into the mic "MAKE SOME NOISE", and kept pumping up the crowd and they were yelling and screaming and everything. They liked us a lot. We had people jumping, doing the wave, ect. I didn't expect such an awesome response from the audience. Unfortunately, someone on the stage crew broke my good speaker cable, but he was cool enough to give me the money for a new one, so its all good (I have a ****ty backup one until I go get it).
i'm pretty sure it would be the Funnest Gig Ever
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Yeah it feels great when you play a gig where everyone just has fun and really gets into it. You feel like an actual rock star lol.
We're only strays.
*Starts wave*

*Sees that nobody else joined in*

*Feels like an ass*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by El-Moo
...where the amp was humming extremely loud, so I did a quick bass solo to stall the crowd...

Bass?.......Solo?....

but it's not even a proper instrument......

jkz
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
school talent shows are always fun :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by El-Moo
I've played gigs before, but this one was amazing. I'm used to playing around about 100 or so people, but this time(this past Friday), I played in my school talent show in front of about 1,200 people. At first the guitarist was having some technical difficulties where the amp was humming extremely loud, so I did a quick bass solo to stall the crowd. After 15 seconds, I got anxious, turned my amp

That must have been one shit solo.

Apart from that, congratulations on a good show.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
We did a show in a tiny school practise room once.

We crammed about 50 people into a 4X4 metre room, cranked it and pumped it for an hour, until we got shut down.

We're a drum and bass duo, I drum relentlessly while he spanks his bass strings in a very distorted manner. Good stuff to get people pumped to. That was one of the best shows we've done to date. More intimate.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Last edited by Nerdo-sez-bo at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in
That must have been one shit solo.

Apart from that, congratulations on a good show.

It wasn't really a solo as much as stalling the crowd so my guitarist could fix his ****.
Quote by El-Moo
It wasn't really a solo as much as stalling the crowd so my guitarist could fix his ****.

Fair enough. Although, I would've gone for double the time you did before stopping to help.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Feels good when the crowd really aprciate what you are doing like.

I remember when i wnt to leeds to play with my old band. No one knw who we were but we played an awesome set and had the crowd moving.

Nice one mate!
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I was there, I didn't care for it.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"