[SHORT VERSION]

I had one hell of a time.... we drank till we pissed in our pants. Started out early 2ish -- somewhere in the mission in SF and ended up @ O'Reilly's in North beach. Got kicked out of there and kicked it on the streets with some Jamison.

I did learn a little bit about St Patrick's day - like - it's St PaDDy's day not St PaTTy's day!

Any stories ?? from around the world??

[LONG VERSION]

That was one C-R-A-Z-Y nite in San Francisco!! We started out on quest, to see if the non-irishers can out drink the irishers ! lol.. Its not a racial thing in any way.. but if you knew my "diverse" group of friends.. it's all good..

RESULTS at the end!!

We started out early 2ish.. at the mission at a bar called "Bruno's" it was ok.. there were some people almost passed out when we were ready to leave by 4!! Got some crack burritos down the street @ Poncho villa .. and back to the drinking... we met some lovely ladies down there and they trotted along with us all nite.. I didnt close the deal on em.. but -hey, they didn't meet my standards !! lol

We got back to the car and to some drinking and got a couple of swigs of tequilla-Casadoras.. drove down to North beach around 7.. and from then on the evening was a little hazy.. By now the irishers were really holdin their glasses high ! We were looking beat down ...6 beers and about 2-3 tequilla shots later.. weak ?? I was holding up .. and pacing my self well..

The girls we met were crazy fun.. one was 38.. T-I-G-H-T body and blonde.. the other girl was asian and cute I guess.. as you can tell I like em blondes !! lol We continued the debauchery until midnite or so at this rinkety place down from OReilly's.... and a band playin.. talked the bouncer the $10 per person cover to $40 for a group of 15 people !! You still have pay cover for a BUS load of alcoholics ?? most of em bounced but I stayed strong and kept up with the game.. we had a few more beers down by then... and then my crazy "gropey" alter ego kicked in.. I guess I get honest when I'm drunk ... damn #@ and I told the blonde something to the extent of me "tolerating" her.. and she here's what happened-

me: -- "Stop.. Am I banging you?" (snappy)
blonde: "You wish!" -- very snappy!
me: "Ok, but am I doing it right now?"
she:"No"
me: "well then cut the drama. You cool and we're hangin out.. lets leave the bitchin for later.. and then have make up sex".

(any ladies reading?? OPINION: Was this rude?" all the guys reading- you feel me yeah??

lol

I guess it pissed her off.. by this time I think the irish "declared" victory over my droppin of team mates!

Back to the ladies.. I think they had a lil conversation in the bathroom.. came out and said they were leaving.. I didn't ask or plead for them to stay.. and said "ok".. we swapped #'s earlier..

Now. the group dwindled down to or 8.. and the band was still rockin ! we bail around 1:20 or more like got kicked out coz some of us were a little ... and I'm in the cab and I get a call from the asian girl who wants to hang out .. saying her blonde friend was passed out cold...

Did I think -- Booty call ?? I guess so for a few .. but then I didn't really care.. they were cool.. she came over to my place.. and we played some tunes for her on this baby

Whoa !! I was sooo hammered by then.. I could barely hold it right... but I played her the Blink 182 song -- "What's my age again??".. hahaa.. and long story short -- she crashed on my couch...

I know I know ! thats sucks!! lol but I got my bets that I'm going to hook up with the blonde.. hahaha..

Sorry .. for the blabber... message me either if you have a story.
Last edited by AxeWar at Mar 16, 2008,
Uh, no, not yet, since we celebrate it on Monday here...
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by lyingfromyou118
Uh, no, not yet, since we celebrate it on Monday here...

same
Thats right - I heard the Roman catholic chuch changed the day.. In any case.. I din't want to make this a religious discussion..

No I didn't piss my pants... but was pretty wasted those murphy's can get to ya !
i celebtrate st. patricks day on st. patricks day (tommorow)
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by AxeWar
I had one hell of a time.... we drank till we pissed in our pants. Started out early 2ish -- somewhere in the mission in SF and ended up @ O'Reilly's in North beach. Got kicked out of there and kicked it on the streets with some Jamison.

I did learn a little bit about St Patrick's day - like - it's St PaDDy's day not St PaTTy's day!

Any stories ?? from around the world??

I'm sorry, but from this you just sound like [EDIT] a little drunk...

Moron was harsh.

You just sound drunk.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Last edited by cagnius at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by cagnius
I'm sorry, but from this you just sound like a moron.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah, we're celebrating tomorrow.

Might go to a Biblecodesunday's gig or something.
Quote by volcomgrifter
i celebtrate st. patricks day on st. patricks day (tommorow)

yeah. great. except st patrick's day was yesterday, because it can't fall in holy week.

ie you and the others who attempted to be smart just failed. massively.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
yeah. great. except st patrick's day was yesterday, because it can't fall in holy week.

ie you and the others who attempted to be smart just failed. massively.

I see you're in a good mood
Terms and Conditions apply.