hey guys, i have been noticing that my higher pitch strings are much louder than my bass strings, do you guys have your pickups leaned one way? because right now mine are flat, thanks.
Gear:

Ibanez RGT42DX
Boss MT-2
The closer the pickup is to the string, the more sound you'll get from that string - so for more bass, you can set one of your pickups higher on the bass string end and lower on the high end
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by JustinT80
hey guys, i have been noticing that my higher pitch strings are much louder than my bass strings, do you guys have your pickups leaned one way? because right now mine are flat, thanks.

What you need to do depends on your guitar and your strings. I've got some guitars where the pickups are very close to the strings on one side and not close at all on the other and I've got some guitars that sit pretty flat. If you think the treble is too loud then go ahead and lower the trebble side of your pickup or raise the bass. Play with it and see what you like.
Not taking any online orders.