Ive been playing guitar for almost a year now so im still learning the basics of good gear and bad gear but i bought a DigiTech RP200A muti effect pedal that has like 80 settings but i dropped it and now its broke so I dont want to waste my money on anything that will break easily or sound really bad....If you could give me some suggestions that would be great.. I like to play stuff like coheed and cambria, blink 182, mostly rock music..but some metal

My gear i would use the pedal with are

vintage fender telecastor

pre-cbs fender pro reverb tube amp
Quote by vivalajosho
... DigiTech RP200A muti effect pedal that has like 80 settings....

Which # setting did you play on most?
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
wow. Nice amp. Maybe try the Gain Stage pedals from Guitar Fetish. Or maybe a Jekyll and Hyde pedal from Visual Sound. You get both OD and distortion, so it should be quite versatile.
Jeykll and hyde is a good pedal. Also try out the EHX metal muff and the Fulltone OCD
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You have a Pre-CBS pro reverb and you don't know how to spell telecaster right?
And yeah, i'd recommend some kind of OD like a tubescreamer, or the Jekyll and Hyde.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Vinnie9
Which # setting did you play on most?

the stacked distortion setting but it doesnt have that true distortion feel
Quote by darkarbiter7
You have a Pre-CBS pro reverb and you don't know how to spell telecaster right?
And yeah, i'd recommend some kind of OD like a tubescreamer, or the Jekyll and Hyde.

haha i cant spell to save my life
^lol, but cool amp anyways.
I envy you.
But I kind of changed my mind. I would assume that amp will sound heavenly when driven hard, so I would suggest a linear/clean boost. Something which adds the least amount of it's own overdrive and with a linear EQ.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
^lol, but cool amp anyways.
I envy you.
But I kind of changed my mind. I would assume that amp will sound heavenly when driven hard, so I would suggest a linear/clean boost. Something which adds the least amount of it's own overdrive and with a linear EQ.

thanks my dad got it back in like the 70s at some vintage store for like 100 bucks
Try a BBE Boosta Grande.
but, if you're on a small budget, Electro-Harmonix has a linear clean boost which would be a nice pair up with your amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator