Page 1 of 2
I've seen a few threads on "stuff everyone but you likes". So here's the inverse.

Yes, I searched, but did not find. I'm sure there's someone who loves the searchbar, even though a lot of people don't.

I like heavy metal bands and Blink 182. Most of my friends frown upon this and favour Justin Timberlake and The Kooks.

Some guitars, like this one, are widely accepted as being ugly, but I think they look kinda cool. This goes for cheap japanese guitars from the 60's, too.

I'm the only person I know that is interested in WW2 tanks. Most of my friends favour jet planes or machine guns.

I also like grape-flavoured candy. It tastes nothing like actual grape, but I love the taste. I don't know anyone else who does, though.

What about you guise and gals?
Metal.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
sleep, i mean seriously, does anyone else even like it?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I'm with you on the grape candy, its awesome. I think the best tasting grape thing though is the fluoride treatment at the dentist. Most people want mint, but grape is the best.
i like obscure-ish indie bands, doom metal like The Sword, and lighter stuff like Coldplay and Keane. I myself know almost no one, if anyone, who likes any of those or all of those. That Jazz-coustic is kinda funky. I kinda like it. Kinda cool with that neck pickup. I also like Danelectro guitars alot, and the black '62 Silvertone guitar like Beck's
Go to wikipedia when I'm bored and clicking 'random page' to absorb random information about random stuff.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
WW11 tanks are wicked

Mac computers

^^
I do that as well...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
the TS

edit:
Quote by floppypick
WW11 tanks are wicked

a man from the future!!!
Quote by sashki
Some guitars, like this one, are widely accepted as being ugly, but I think they look kinda cool. This goes for cheap japanese guitars from the 60's, too.

That is a lovely guitar and I am quite keen on German tanks of WWII 1942-1945.

Take me now sashki.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The Klaxons
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
bass, bluegrass music, straight whiskey
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by LazySandman
sleep, i mean seriously, does anyone else even like it?

+1 Cheers to Sleep!
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by qotsa1998
i like obscure-ish indie bands, doom metal like The Sword, and lighter stuff like Coldplay and Keane. I myself know almost no one, if anyone, who likes any of those or all of those. That Jazz-coustic is kinda funky. I kinda like it. Kinda cool with that neck pickup. I also like Danelectro guitars alot, and the black '62 Silvertone guitar like Beck's

+1 I like having a wide variety of music to listen to also
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
65daysofstatic

None of my friends have ever heard of them, so =P
But...why would you bake a cake in the woods? No one bakes a cake in the woods! :O

...BATTLE CLERIC!
Quote by sashki

I'm a dude

I know

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Dub and Funk
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
PANZER!

Motorhead.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
airship.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by just17n8
the TS

edit:

a man from the future!!!

Oh.. I see what I did there... and what you did there... woops..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Page 1 of 2