recommend me a moderate level blues song for electric guitar. I just okk up blues and want to learn something that isn't to advanced but not to easy. I guess im looking for something similar to The Thrill is Gone but maybe with a little more rythm guitar in it such as Pride and Joy.

Thanks.
Free Mumia
Try anything you like listening to. Maybe try Cold Shot? There's plenty of rhythm in that, also plenty of leads to work with. Or try today's wannabe SRV, John Mayer, and his tune Gravity. I love jamming to that.
house is a rockin by srv. its just a F power chord with the boogie woogie thing. but then again thats more of a rock or even blues rock song than... texas flood on the other hand.....
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
I think ill give cold shot a try. And although farewell ballad is easy in the beginning the middle parts of it are to complicated for me right now.

Thanks everybody!
Free Mumia
Quote by Ben Wright
Anything by Stevie Ray Vaughn really.

Not all stevie ray vaughan stuff is easy though... For me anyways. I tried learning teas flood and got stuck after the intro because i cant play the fast parts
Free Mumia
Quote by guerilla radio
Not all stevie ray vaughan stuff is easy though... For me anyways. I tried learning teas flood and got stuck after the intro because i cant play the fast parts

Just try and stick to the easier songs he does and then you'll get a general feel for the way he plays which you can probably build on to nail the harder ones.
old old school blues..John lee hooker..Muddy waters

Great easy chord progressions..lots of pockets to throw in licks and improvs..
and if you play at a bar or open mic.. It might turn into a singalong.
It becomes fun..and that makes less pressure
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Mar 17, 2008,