Guitar recomendation.
Im Looking for a guitar between £300 and £500 ($600-$1000) Id like a trem and it needs to have a good fast neck for soling.
Im looking for a NON strat shape, something like a Les Paul, SG or ESP viper. I dont want it to be a full out metal guitar either though, needs to be versatile enough to play stuff like country and blues.

any suggestion would be gratefully received
esp ltd ec-1000

EDIT: woops i didnt read the part about wanting a trem
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
One of the medium-end ESP/LTD Vipers maybe
If you weren't against strat0shaped guitars I'd recommend the Jackson DK2 which is very versatile
ohai little sig.
you could by a faded sg then install a bigsby, if u dont mind the whole install part
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Check out LTD, but I would say do your homework first by searching the internet and then come back with a question about models you selected.
esps rule
you could also try epiphone les paul customs
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW
Quote by amcrambler
you could by a faded sg then install a bigsby, if u dont mind the whole install part

you could also buy a much better guitar
Why can't you have a Strat shape? Seriosuly, they're hot like hell. I think a HSS would suit you good.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Id also ask this in the electric guitar forum instead. Im not trying to be a douche, I just think you'll get more replies that way.
As for the guitar, check out a gretsch or an epi semi-hollowbody w/ a bigsby. Solid guitars and look so badass.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
A Bigsby doesn't have anywhere as much range as a Floyd or something similar, which I'm kinda guessing is what he means when he says trem, and doesn't stay in tune half as well either. Since you live in the UK, I wouldn't even suggest an ESP since they're so high priced there. Guitar prices over there are so different from here though, I think you'd be better off waiting until someone in the UK responds
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com