Well its covered all the time, but i want to give it a try
i cannot really play anything other than Red Hot Chili Peppers because of Tendonitus,
im bored so please crit it.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Guitarplaya27
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
cons

-timing is off in some parts
-a few errors, playing wise

pros
-like the guitar tone
-sounds very close to the original
-good hammering on and pulling off at the "i don't ever wanna feellll" part

hey man you can play that with tendonitus, that's pretty rad =)

so far so good man keep up the good work
In 2 days i only got 1 crit?
wow
anyone else please?
its hatd to tell how your doing after five months of barely playing when no one crits **** these days
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
i agree with you there

i'm gonna try my best to crit at least 2 or 3 people a week from now on

every little bit helps
no offense, lol, but when you cover a song that a lot of other people have covered, they tend not to check it out. i find myself doing that sometimes too lol. i look for stuff that i dont see much of because it catches my eye (or should i say ear heh heh)

anyway, good work. i agree, the tone sounds almost dead on frusciante. very nice work. the timing was off on some parts but thats easily fixable. youve definitely got the song down, just some work with metronome would do you some good

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
I would say that before you try to nail all the decorations john does, be able to play the whole song clean with no wrong chords or off time strums etc..

Maybe record it with a backing track to get the timing right? www.guitarbt.com might have one

tone was pretty good, the quality of the recording wasnt very good tho

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
well obviosly the recording sucks, and playing the song with perfect chords?

alright, heres a challenge for you asshole,

when you have severe tendonitus and can only play your guitar about an hour and a half a week or you can tear your tendon, you try playing everything perfect without pain.
I had to try and improvise the best i can so i could play it close

and yes i messed up once near the end pretty bad, ill give you that
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
no offense man, but you asked for people's opinions and well, you got it. i have no idea why youre upset with that.

if you're happy with it, thats all that really matters in the end, right?

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
Quote by Guitarplaya27
well obviosly the recording sucks, and playing the song with perfect chords?

alright, heres a challenge for you asshole,

when you have severe tendonitus and can only play your guitar about an hour and a half a week or you can tear your tendon, you try playing everything perfect without pain.
I had to try and improvise the best i can so i could play it close

and yes i messed up once near the end pretty bad, ill give you that

what i specificly love about this, is how you are showing yourself as a stud, ya know a manly man with a guitar, advertising yourself with no shirt on on your profile picture. to mostly guys btw... but yet your bitching and complaining about tendonitice and how you cant play.

lets put it this way. you obviously can play through the pain.. because your not making fret mistakes... frankly your tendonitice isnt what decreases your ability to play guitar. If your rythem sucks then you just need to get better at guitar. So stop whining and grow a pair.
Quote by Crashton
what i specificly love about this, is how you are showing yourself as a stud, ya know a manly man with a guitar, advertising yourself with no shirt on on your profile picture. to mostly guys btw... but yet your bitching and complaining about tendonitice and how you cant play.

lets put it this way. you obviously can play through the pain.. because your not making fret mistakes... frankly your tendonitice isnt what decreases your ability to play guitar. If your rythem sucks then you just need to get better at guitar. So stop whining and grow a pair.

Alright buddy,
it does decrease my ability to play, go listen to my Angels Dont Kill Cover...

thats what i used to be able to do, and no i can barely play a barre chord perfectly
now ill admit it, i messes the intro in Angels dont kill, but listen to everything else, i think i did pretty well

so i go from that to barely playing in 5 months
do you think im just bitching?
no at the end of may i AM getting surgery on it, and i WILL be in a cast for 3 weeks-2 months. so how about you grow a pair and show some sympathy and stop trying to act like a macho man
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
lets not get in an e-fight over the internet

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
many ways to get it

its the hand i use with the girls (you know what i mean) i have been playing baseball almost everyday since last year,
and i dove for a ball while playing baseball and i overstretched it and had a slight tear, i did not know of this so after that was fixed i went straight back to everyday baseball and guitar it started to inflame again so i now have tendonitice
ive had it in both my ankles too
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
At first I thought this guy was kidding. He got pissed because only one person critted him, lol. Heard of C4C? Then he got all defensive when somebody else pointed out his mistakes. Pretty funny.

Look man, if you post a clip and ask for crit, don't expect people to just say "AWESOME JOB". Leave that to your mom. If you post here, you should be looking for ways to improve. That's what criticism is for.

Sorry you have tendinitis, but that doesn't mean that you didn't mess up. Maybe you shouldn't be posting clips of your playing if you can't play to your full ability. The playing was actually not that bad, and the others have already pointed out your errors. Just get over yourself. Don't go looking for sympathy here, especially when you were the one asking for crits.

Hopefully your tendinitis will heal up. And put a shirt on.
Last edited by shortyafter at Mar 20, 2008,
Seriously... I'm going to make a suggestion, and it has nothing to do with your cover. You have tendon issues, you should REALLY stop playing with the guitar so damn low. That does not help your wrist AT ALL!
Some of the bass runs in the intro are off, your hitting a wrong note or adding a note or something. The first verse is kind of sloppy. The second verse has a good feel to it, some wrong notes and what not but its deffinately there. In the chorus, the rhythm is a little messed up, but you hit all the chords. It might help if you invest in a drum machine, your timing and rhythm will improve.