Decal for a strat I know some people who will gimme a decal for free. so any strip line circle whatever I just want something really cool. I have a Black strat
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
spray paint and masking tape...
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
lol Something not to EVH ish though come one creativve
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thats what I was thinking about doing but the middle stripe was gonna be fatter and the outer ones smaller.

more ideas please
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
help me please
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Like what Ideas?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I like that pretty cool I think I might do something like that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era