i think only 1 question mark was necessary in the thread title.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy
i think only 1 question mark was necessary in the thread title.

+1
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
well i had a modelling thing before, hated it

to me theres nothing like actually having the effects
Quote by Guitarmiester
Well... what's your current gear and what are you looking to get out of that?

i have an sg and a fender amp
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by acdcrocks0323
ummm ...elaborate please.

I almost gurantee it's an Epiphone g-310 and fender frontman.

+ 1

Come on, TS. We need to know more (even if acdc just called it)
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by acdcrocks0323
ummm ...elaborate please.

I almost gurantee it's an Epiphone g-310 and fender frontman.

haha ur funny.......................this is what i hate about forums. everybody wants to get info and then these poser kids come along and try to make a joke out of it.
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by statixguitar53
haha ur funny.......................this is what i hate about forums. everybody wants to get info and then these poser kids come along and try to make a joke out of it.

Poser kid eh? GTFO. I tried to help and needed to know more info. You gave me a vague answer that didn't help at all. Learn to speak in complete sentences and spell correctly before you even try to flame a "poser kid" for trying to help.
if you are a new guitarist with gear like what acdc said, its probably ok for you. and it sounds like you are offended because he nailed it. if you have something like a fender bassman and a high end gibson sg, then that will be a waste of money. the effects probably arent going to be of that good quality, but if you just want something to play around with and try different effects out, then its fine.
ug's basic response...''get a used tube amp''....''save up and get a used tube amp''.......''i would just get a used tube combo''.......''where are the used tube combo's''??
take it down with a SteamHammer
Quote by statixguitar53

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/statixguitar53/pictures/gear/244545/
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
I have an RP250 and i love it, even though i just play it through a crate 15w solid-state, it makes it sound like a marshall (if thats what you want it to sound like).
My best friend has one of those. I despise that thing. Plus it has drum loops on it and he will play for 30 minutes in a row to the same drumbeat that make it even worse. So I vote NAY!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.