Just as I was really confident that I should get the B-52 AT-112 instead of the AT-212, I realized the effects loop of the AT-212 is foot-switchable while the 112's is not. Why is that? It really pisses me off.
I really would like to get that, as it is only $25 more expensive at the Guitar Center I go to. But my Dad says it is too heavy. 85 lbs is not too heavy for one person.
Quote by neon10th
I really would like to get that, as it is only $25 more expensive at the Guitar Center I go to. But my Dad says it is too heavy. 85 lbs is not too heavy for one person.

Then go to the store and pick it up. The 212 is a totally different amp than the 112.
Well based on the several threads you posted you should just get the 212. Do you gig?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Actually, I am starting to gig very soon. BTW sorry for the several threads. I am so close to getting another amp.
Im a noob, but what exactly is meant by foot switchable FX loop? You can turn the effects loop on and off with a foot switch or something?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
All of the effects pedals in an effects loop of an amp can be turned on or off with the press of one button. But, it only toggles the effects that are on already. It has no effect on pedals that are deactivated.
Quote by mike.h
Im a noob, but what exactly is meant by foot switchable FX loop? You can turn the effects loop on and off with a foot switch or something?

Basically. The footswitch activates bypassing the effects loop when you want them off.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments