Just wondering if anyone has returned anything to thomann.de before, and if so, what was the procedure?

The problem is my Ibanez Valbee amp broke the other day (tubes light up yet no sound/output via headphones out), and having emailed them for instructions I was told a courier would pick it up at some point, although the rest of the explanation was as clear as mud.

So

Does anyone know what else I need to do (paperwork, etc)?

And am I (by law, by their company regulations, etc) eligible for a refund?
they send you a card which grantes that they pay for sending it back... after you got this card, you put your amp in a carton + a brief description of the problem (add your client number), put the card on + your address + thomann address and give it to the post office... the rest is done by thomann.. usually they repair it or send you a new amp (i once got a new ibanez acoustic guitar...)

but this takes a few weeks... my guitar took 3 weeks and i'm from germany
Quote by Reeen
they send you a card which grantes that they pay for sending it back... after you got this card, you put your amp in a carton + a brief description of the problem (add your client number), put the card on + your address + thomann address and give it to the post office... the rest is done by thomann.. usually they repair it or send you a new amp (i once got a new ibanez acoustic guitar...)

but this takes a few weeks... my guitar took 3 weeks and i'm from germany

Ah ok, thanks very much.
i hope they told you that they'll send you this card... otherwise just mail them...