I'm thinking about getting my JSX modded by voodoo amps (www.voodooamps.com) and I saw on there website that they dont modify the JSX. but they do modify the XXX. so, i was wondering if it would be possible for them to modify my JSX anyway? because the JSX and XXX are very similar amps (makes sense, the JSX is based on the XXX)

also, has anyone had an amp modded by voodoo? how was your experience? was it worth the money? were you satisifed with your tone when you got it back?

thanks
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
I tried, I couldnt find there email address. and either way, i still want to know it anyone has had an amp modded by them
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
I'd also consider FJA's mods.

EDIT: http://www.voodooamps.com/home/AboutVoodoo/ContactUs/tabid/173/Default.aspx
their email address is there
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Mar 16, 2008,
Hey man. I'm the tech that would do the voodoo mod to your JSX. It is listed on our website, but the entire website is being overhauled, so it's alittle sketchy sometimes. We offer 3 differant levels of mods for the JSX, and we mod between 400 and 500 amps a year, all the way from guys in their bedrooms to guys selling out arenas. Do your homework man, there are a few companies out there who can offer you differant mods, and just run with what sounds best to you. Tone is subjective brother, so don't let anyone tell you it's a one sided quest. You're more than welcome to call our shop with any questions. (607)-256-0465 9am - 5pm eastern time.