hey guys, i think this is the right place to put this, if not, please, do point me in the right direction

me and a friend want to do a cover of chocolate rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

if you haven't seen it, i suggest you do, it's quite good.
We're doing a cover basically for the sh*ts and giggles, so, i was wondering if you guys knew where on earth to get a backing track for it.
help much appreciated
How do you plan to do a cover of it with a guitar?
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Why does he have to say "Chocolate rain" at the beginning of EVERY line?
If it weren't for that it would be a good song.

He could of at least said it all the way through and then at the very end not start the line with it. That would have made it more of an interesting concept.
Derp.
Id like it, but its literally verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse. If it had more structure, id like it a whole lot more.

Also, as for a backing track, just loop the first few seconds of it - seeing as that is pretty much the whole song anyway...
Quote by Rum Monkey
Id like it, but its literally verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse/verse. If it had more structure, id like it a whole lot more.

Also, as for a backing track, just loop the first few seconds of it - seeing as that is pretty much the whole song anyway...

I've been toying with doing that for a while, but the chorus (if you can call it that) has a different part :/

Cheers anyway