best website or shop to get replacement necks for cheap?

i'm basically looking for a maple fretboard strat like neck.

and i'm already aware of warmoth and ebay.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
stewmac.com is 125, best bet is ebay for cheapest neck
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
Cheap and quality dont go together to well. Stewmac has em and mighty mite has em cheaper.
Quote by Tackleberry
Cheap and quality dont go together to well. Stewmac has em and mighty mite has em cheaper.

I thought the necks stewmac sells are mighty mite necks? If so, you can get them under $100 on ebay. If you do buy a mighty mite neck, you might have to level the frets.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Theres a brand of Chinese parts called Eden, I think they are distributed through Canada in NA on ebay, but they are less than $30 for a neck (I think) plus about $20 shipping. Quality is probably hit and miss though, but if money is really tight I'm sure you could get one and make it work.
The quality of the Eden necks is similar to a higher end squier neck... because i assume they're made in similar factories... I'll admit though that the maple neck has a really glossy shine and some birdseye... i bought a rosewood fretboard one and an all Maple. I also bought an antonio tsai neck with the inlays in it, my favourite by far. It looks and feels amazing, just had to file down some frets...
rondomusic sells neck sparatically they have lefty necks for $40 atm but their products come and go on a daily or weekly basis
Quote by Professor Fate
stewmac.com is 125, best bet is ebay for cheapest neck

The necks at StewMac are Mighty Mites.
What do you guys use to file the frets?
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936