I need help.Im so depressed.Alotta people I love have dyed.The girl I like is bein a total bitch 2 me.Ive been like this 4 a couple of weeks now.What I wanted 2 ask was what do u guys do when u get really really sad and depressed.Im only 14 I shouldnt be like this.I should be enjoyin life but nuthin works out 4 me lately.Any help u guys can give is great.Thanx.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by slash457
I need help.Im so depressed.Alotta people I love have dyed.The girl I like is bein a total bitch 2 me.Ive been like this 4 a couple of weeks now.What I wanted 2 ask was what do u guys do when u get really really sad and depressed.Im only 14 I shouldnt be like this.I should be enjoyin life but nuthin works out 4 me lately.Any help u guys can give is great.Thanx.

This is going to be sad.
I suck it up and play a lot of guitar
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Find comforts in other things. Read some inspirational quotes. Change your outlook on life.

It worked for me, son.

Edit: Or just drown Welsh people.
do it faggot

no jk
listen to music, play gutiar. do it loud.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Get off the computer. Don't touch your cellphone. Go somewhere and try to talk to someone you haven't talked to before. Then do something that helps someone else in some way.
We're only strays.
Thats usually how I deal with things.Suck it up and play guitar.But this is 2 much all at once.

buy a dictionary
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
To be serious in this post.
I used to be gothic; thought everything sucked...

Then I realized. No.
I sucked.

You're depressed because you let yourself be depressed. You've got to just keep your chin up and remember this is only a fraction of your life.

Do not waste it being depressed like I did.
I'm a happy guy now. =D
I wear colors!
Quote by 82airborne
i punch a baby

lmao! if i knew how to use a quote for a sig i wud totally use those words
none of that stuff matters man, just be happy, your alive, relax, and enjoy it.

smoke some weed too
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
alcohol
playing a lot of guitar
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by slash457
Last edited by Rhitard at Aug 1, 2017,
Everyone has sad periods. Do things you know you enjoy, don't worry about the girl she probably wasn't worth it and mourn the ones that has died, but move on.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
it's hopeless.. life is never going to get better. if you're miserable now, you'll be miserable for the rest of your life. prepare yourself for an existance of sorrow and pain, m'boy.

EDIT: no, actually, it does get worse. you just need to learn how to deal with it better and not let it affect you as mcuh.
Listen to lighter music, like perhaps Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Keane, happier stuff. Maybe go out and meet some new people. You'd be surprised at how much a few funny new freinds who are great people can change how you think.
You said a lot of people you loved have died recently, right? Well I bet they wouldn't want you to waste your life mourning over them. They'd want you out in the world making a difference and being great.
Quote by boochy
You said a lot of people you loved have died recently, right? Well I bet they wouldn't want you to waste your life mourning over them. They'd want you out in the world making a difference and being great.

Youre right dude.But it all just seems so bad.

All this depression is because you talk to yourself, and probably say bad stuff to yourself .
Try pausing for a bit, don't do anything, and hear what you're saying to yourself, contradict the words, and start thinking positive instead of negative, it's hard to not be miserable about yourself, but if your strong, (even if you're not strong, you can be if you want to) you can change what you're saying and you will start seeing everything in positive ways. You don't know how you will flip your life around.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by slash457

One: you're on the tail end of puberty. that=rough
Two: a psychiatrist can help you.
Three: so can friends.
Four: so can music. i suggest Type O Negative for your particular situation.
Five: GET SOME HELP. suicide is not an answer. if you find yourself thinking about it, get to somewhere with people, fast. friend's house, your house when the rents are home, school, hospital...it doesn't matter.

seriously, depression IS an issue. get some help, man.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by qotsa1998
Listen to lighter music, like perhaps Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Keane, happier stuff. Maybe go out and meet some new people. You'd be surprised at how much a few funny new freinds who are great people can change how you think.

what do you consider sad stuff?
Sig space available, give me some praise