okay people
I want to buy one of those chords that can hookup my xbox 360 to my LCD monitor so i can have the whole HD thing....w.e

but my question is, how would i get sound?
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by HaKattack
Magic!

LoL HaKattack is too funny for this world!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Voodoo magic?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
theres audio cables too... yes there is red blue green and yellow and ther is also 2 others left and right audio.
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by HeartRaz0r
LoL HaKattack is too funny for this world!

I agree, because I didn't laugh..

Most of the time people plug them into tv's, so I don't think they thought about that to be honest.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by sk8board3r
i love the pit

who does not?
/thread
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by sk8board3r
i love the pit

and I love you sk8board3r

Edit: why the f*ck did I say that
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Last edited by mathieupM13 at Mar 16, 2008,
buy the cable with the 10 different colored inputs. thats what i use on my HD tv and it works fine, sound and picture. its like $25.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
if its going to your monitor, it has the DVI for the monitor and red and white RCA for L-R audio
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
nobody knows what kind of cord you're talking about. if you're talking about an HDMI cable, then that cable carries video AND sound on it. if you're talking about a component or composite cable, then you'll need two more rca cables for your audio channels. if you have a 5.1 surround sound system, then you're on your own, chief.
Quote by mathieupM13
and I love you sk8board3r

Edit: why the f*ck did I say that

You just wanted to get quoted~...
i'm trying that, too but i fail at that..
WON'T YOU CHANGE THAT?!
capslock ftw
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_