yea. so. for anyone who hasnt seen it im going to ruin it for you. its basically about a bunch of crazy ass towel allah fallah-ers. so they blow up a bunch of people and children too. so these guys go to stop them. and them crazy ass bastards (towel heads) are teaching kids this radical extreme hoobla alla crap. so then the kids grow up and do it too. kids as in 7 and 8 year olds, some even younger. so now, im about to go look online for the next flight to toweley land and shoot the hell out of those crazy ass sumbitchez. so my point is. (finally) anyone feel the same about this? i have talked to some marines who have been to iraq and those towelys are blowing up schools and kids in the markets and around that type of stuff. THEY ARE BLOWING UP KIDS. KIDS! so. are there any anti war guys out there who want to give these crazy ass bastards a hug and hope they dont blow the hell out of you? ill give them 2 in the gut and 1 in the head. -Mark end of text and pretty much pointless thread
"crazy ass towel allah fallah-ers"

Profound
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Spoiler!!!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Wall of ignorant, misguided, racist text alert.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa

thats what you say until they come at you with a bomb strapped to them then its, FO' some one gimmie a gun imma bust a cap in dat towel heads ass! WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!
Quote by ebbbaaa

But basing your views off of something you see in a movie is the right thing to do!
I've tried to watch this film about 5 times and fallen asleep every time (not because the film is crap, I just always seem to be tired when I decide to watch it). Although TS you sound like a bit of an idiot, no offence
Quote by ebbbaaa

+1

nice descriptions dickhead
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Just so you know, Arabs were wearing turbans before Islam was founded.

theyre still towel heads......
obvious troll is obvious

am i doin it right?

on a more serious note, racist post is racist
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by Matticusg
thats what you say until they come at you with a bomb strapped to them then its, FO' some one gimmie a gun imma bust a cap in dat towel heads ass! WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!

NEWSFLASH: 99.9% of Muslims do not want to kill us! The ones that do want to kill us, want to kill us because of assholes like you!

EDIT: By the way, do you realize how many kids our bombs have blown up in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Quote by Matticusg

Sorry this is just so stupid. I know people online that I can talk to directly that live in Isreal and tell me it isn't near as bad as the media and movies make it out to be. One of them told me they don't like how America is being involved in the Middle East but don't have much against the people themselves.

Lo,l you sound like the stupid rednecks at my school.
Quote by hugmeplz
NEWSFLASH: 99.9% of Muslims do not want to kill us! The ones that do want to kill us, want to kill us because of assholes like you!

EDIT: By the way, do you realize how many kids our bombs have blown up in Iraq and Afghanistan?

do u have any idea of how many kids are brainwashed then strapped to bombs and sent out into markets...boom. lots. that what they do. and thats why we drop bombs. not to kill innocent people, but. they crazy towel heads. WHITE POWER!
Quote by Matticusg
do u have any idea of how many kids are brainwashed then strapped to bombs and sent out into markets...boom. lots. that what they do. and thats why we drop bombs. not to kill innocent people, but. they crazy towel heads. WHITE POWER!

Over one million innocent Iraqi civilians have been killed in this war. And you wonder why they want to kill us?

Go **** yourself.
I'm guessing he's taking the piss just going by the "WHITE POWER!" attatched at the end of his posts, though racists tend not to be very intelligent people.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by hugmeplz
Over one million innocent Iraqi civilians have been killed in this war. And you wonder why they want to kill us?

Go **** yourself.

go 4 star myself? is that even possible? white power.
Quote by Matticusg
yea. so. for anyone who hasnt seen it im going to ruin it for you. its basically about a bunch of crazy ass towel allah fallah-ers. so they blow up a bunch of people and children too. so these guys go to stop them. and them crazy ass bastards (towel heads) are teaching kids this radical extreme hoobla alla crap. so then the kids grow up and do it too. kids as in 7 and 8 year olds, some even younger. so now, im about to go look online for the next flight to toweley land and shoot the hell out of those crazy ass sumbitchez. so my point is. (finally) anyone feel the same about this? i have talked to some marines who have been to iraq and those towelys are blowing up schools and kids in the markets and around that type of stuff. THEY ARE BLOWING UP KIDS. KIDS! so. are there any anti war guys out there who want to give these crazy ass bastards a hug and hope they dont blow the hell out of you? ill give them 2 in the gut and 1 in the head. -Mark end of text and pretty much pointless thread

... That you don vito??