Page 1 of 4
This is the product
http://www.gear4.com/product_detail.php?products_id=371

Awesome eh, and i got it for £0.00!

My mate told me that 3accessionors made a typo and are selling them for nothing
This is the link (it may still be £0.00) https://www.threeaccessories.co.uk/G4PG142_details.htm

Pics or it didnt happen eh?

O and if your wandering why it says i ordered 1 then it says i ordered 2 in my email. It's because the 1st time i order just 1, then i ordered another 2 20mins later (site was lagging)

I legally purchased 3. It was there fault.
And i can't even get charged the right amount (it was meant 2 b roughly £100) because my brother doesnt even have that amount in his card.
Whats you guys think?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
if its a debit card, then you overdraft and have to pay a fee
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
If I had a credit card I would so order some =[
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
haha thats awesome. Just ordered 8 of them and used a card with no money on it so if they realize atleast they cant charge me. I doubt they'll let them go for free but it would be awesome if they did. What are they anyway?
Isn't it law that if something is advertised and bought for a certain price, then the shop must honor the price, even if it is a mistake? I'm sure it is

My advice: Buy 50
glitches ftw!

hopefully they don't come after you for that or anything

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by MH400
Isn't it law that if something is advertised and bought for a certain price, then the shop must honor the price, even if it is a mistake? I'm sure it is

My advice: Buy 50

I think it is in shops, not completely sure about online though. I'll tell you if I get sent 8 of them lol
Quote by faultyy
haha thats awesome. Just ordered 8 of them and used a card with no money on it so if they realize atleast they cant charge me. I doubt they'll let them go for free but it would be awesome if they did. What are they anyway?

The only way they can cancel it is if they go out of stock. As i said, the website was full of people buying it so you mightn't have been lucky enough.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Chevelle454
if its a debit card, then you overdraft and have to pay a fee

they can't charge you anything other than £0. it's gone through.

The most they can do is nullify the contract because you haven't given adequate consideration i.e. they wouldn't receive anything in return for their product. now if they had put £0.01 instead then they'd be screwed completely.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
yeah, its the same for online

I'm only 16 and havent got a credit card *cries*
Someone in England buy me one and post it me

Sorry about the double post
I want to buy.

But I can't because I have no credit cards or debit cards

Got a feeling Ebay is gona be flooded with these things pretty soon
damn should i order one? im scared to get charged!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by MH400
They can't charge you if you bought it for £0

They have to honor it.

they don't. read my other post.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Do it man, they can only charge you the stated price (£0.00), the worst that can happen is they dont send them
Quote by Wardster
The only way they can cancel it is if they go out of stock. As i said, the website was full of people buying it so you mightn't have been lucky enough.

It depends on the website really. Whether its against the law or not, some websites still cancel the orders. I bought 2 HD-DVDs off a website for 95p each like a year ago but the order got canceled. It does sometimes work though. A few years ago dell made a price mistake on a monitor (they put the price of a CRT monitor on an LCD) and my dad ordered one and they kept trying to email him to say that if he didn't change/cancel the order that he would receive the CRT. He ignored all the emails, a CRT came about a week later, he phoned up and complained acting pissed off and they replaced the CRT with an LCD which he still has today
They don't have to honor it, if there was an advertised price then they woud most likely honor it, but because it's an obvious gitch, they'll probaby cancel everyone's orders. There's a small chance, but I really doubt it.

Think about when a bank messes up and money mysteriously appears in your account, they always find it, and they always keep it. It's like saying "Oops, our bad, we'll take that back now!". As far as I can see they haven't promised you anything, so it's a long shot.

But good luck, I'd do it if I lived in the UK.
About £85 was the cheapest i could find them, probably get about £30 from Cash Generator or maybe £50 on Ebay so good profit to be made if they by some miracle send them out
Quote by Oli_88
How much are they usually?

£100.

I reckon what they'll do is just say they don't have any in stock, and can't honor the transaction, since you payed nothing they have nothing to return.
Quote by Oli_88
How much are they usually?

£100

EDIT: Damn you fast people!
Quote by filthandfury
£100.

I reckon what they'll do is just say they don't have any in stock, and can't honor the transaction, since you payed nothing they have nothing to return.

or they'll just sit back and say that there's no contract to honour.

Quote by element4433
From their Terms & Conditions:

Quote by noobs
3. Prices and Payment

All prices and charges on this site are shown in UK pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable and FREE delivery.

The total cost of your order will be the total price of the products and services you order, which will be set out clearly in your Shopping Basket before you submit your order.

Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative.

We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.

We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa, Delta and Switch / Maestro. Payment is deducted when we process your order.

I dunno. I don't see this working out.
Quote by filthandfury
£100.

Most likely.
Although a registered purchase is a legally-binding contract. They can probably offer you a refund but I doubt they can force one.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Lemoninfluence
or they'll just sit back and say that there's no contract to honour.

I can see that happening. Although I used to work for Three and they were money grabbing bastards at the best of times. I reccon we're gona get a phone call tomorrow saying there was a mix up and asking for money for them
Well, its worth a shot, not like we'll lose a great deal.
Unless of course they decide to charge us. Which won't happen.
*touch wood*
go for it. Why stop at 2 though, the max is 9. I'm about to order another 9, **** it
Page 1 of 4