alright the pit i need help.
this girl i really care about stopped talking to me a year ago. i went on another sn of mine and im wondering should i tell her that i miss talking to her or just keep going mad on how much i miss talking to her.
relationship thread...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
how if she stopped talking to me and said we werent soul mates out of nowhere when i never implied that

Oh right.

Scratch that then.

Yeah, relationship thread.
tell her......the worst thing in the world is wanting to do something and never doing it, then you will always wonder what would have happened
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
yes i know,but i thought this way would get me quicker replies

if it's been a year, you can probably wait a little bit longer...
Just freaking tell her. Grow some testicles and just go for it. and when that fails and you want to complain about it, post in the relationship thread

*reported*
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by guitarslutxxx
tell her......the worst thing in the world is wanting to do something and never doing it, then you will always wonder what would have happened

Bollocks, I always hear that. It's NEVER that simple.
im in the same situation at the moment actually. im thinking of just saying it, might aswell get it out the way.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
yes i know,but i thought this way would get me quicker replies

Well you're gonna get fast replies, but all of them are gonna be, "lolz relatiun sheep thread!!!," lame searchbar jokes and "stick it in her pooper" replies. I suggest just wait a little in the Relationship Thread.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i already told her. i said straight out yo i miss talking to u and she said who is this and i said it's alejandro and whoever i imed said this isn't her and i said tell her and i signed out. don't know why i still can't get over her.
if i were you, i'd try and move on. i'm in EXACTLY the same situation and still struggling a lot, and i know still hanging on isnt doing me any favours. i know its hard, but yer, you need to try and move on
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i already told her. i said straight out yo i miss talking to u and she said who is this and i said it's alejandro and whoever i imed said this isn't her and i said tell her and i signed out. don't know why i still can't get over her.

PWN3D
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Been in the same situation myself. Eventually came to the conclusion that if someone is gonna just suddenly stop talking to me for little to no reason at all, they aint worth my time. The worst is when you are in the "friend zone". I swear to god if I had some kind of nuclear device I blow that f**king thing sky high!
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
go ahead and talk to her.
but if she doesnt respond much, she's just not really interested at all anymore.
so if that be the case, leave her alone before she hates you.