Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ

Ok, so in case you don't know, Cloak/Dagger are an amazing old school hardcore sounding punk band from Richmond, Va. If you're into Black Flag or a lot of the 80s hardcore stuff, you'll probably like them. I just saw them yesterday and they put on a fantastic show. I also picked up their album We Are and it's just as great.

http://www.myspace.com/wearecloakdagger
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
Sooooooooooooooo awesome.

If you like these guys, check out Hot Snakes and Rocket from the Crypt.
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
damn..i saw the title of this thread and figured i would post the nn2s about it but you got to it first
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I like em. They're fun
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Quote by blackflag49
After listening to Drive Like Jehu, I've been meaning to check out both these bands.

Newest project (The Night Marchers) has a release this year, not so convinced by what I've heard.

Sorry to take that off topic. Not heard Cloak/Dagger, heard Cloak & Dagger radio and the 90s band Ink & Dagger but that's as close as I come.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic